Recent content by VinoeWhines

1. VinoeWhines

Stealth wort geting at all?

Here's some more pudding Scroll yourself the Jump spell as it will help counter the -20 to Jump skill you suffer in Stealth jumps. If you like the lifestyle then get your Disable Device to 120 and three points in Mechanic Tree Improved Traps to Stealthfully lay down Hypnotic Pattern, Glitterdust...
  2. VinoeWhines

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Can one of the "Extras" be, making available a Lesser Racial Reincarnation option in the DDO store so that players can lesser Racial reincarnate to another race but stay same class. Like Lesser Racial reincarnation lets you respec your character but stay same class.
  3. VinoeWhines

Does Assassin have any use outside soloing?

Answer for 2024 = yes. From the Shadows and Boots of propulsion + speed boost.
  4. VinoeWhines

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

People can complain if they want and it doesn't belittle their gripe because others can ride ponies and horseshoe unicorns. It sucks the hardware went down. I thought that it was cloud off prim. Let's not be Ding Dongs about it and hope the Hostess bakes up another batch of replacements soon.
  5. VinoeWhines

Stealth wort geting at all?

I think that Illithud Invasion quest with the giant everyone tries to stealth away from. A quest I do to farm Reaper loot is R10 Whispers in Isle of Dread. I usually stealth past opening group mob(golems and all) open the door then restealth to right side shrine door to have a Rez spot then go...
  6. VinoeWhines

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Martial classes should probably get the most bonus' to Tumble since they are at Melee Range on Combat. Archer/Throwers as well and Casters can invest in it too if they want to build on it as well. Assassin/Thief Acrobat and Ninja Monk should be highest in ROI's(Return On Investment) in special...
  7. VinoeWhines

Raise Tumble to three charges, Thief Acrobats have an easier go as is, with DEX base as a skill. That way everyone could at least have three tries at it. Sometimes one Tumble goes off inadvertantly in pre combat and only leaves you with one left, when you could of used one more to stay relevant...
  8. VinoeWhines

While Tumble is being worked on, another flip of movement would be to somersault feather fall from being de-activated on shield block, to instead be activated on shield block. Jumping around trying to escape a mobs Cleave has you floating like a balloon and with the constant lag at times, causes...
  9. VinoeWhines

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I'm not a fan of how Reaper has been setup completely. I understand they want to make it harder to complete but it's the way they go about it, that I'm not to keen on fully. I think you should have your full power and utility and restoration but when entering Reaper I would rather they increase...
  10. VinoeWhines

Maybe the devs take your suggestion and make a permadeath epic destiny. Perma Destiny Epic Moment: You envelope yourself with all the glory of a Legendary Hero, for 20 seconds you are invulnerable to any damage, after that you are vulnerable to any hostile or friendly fire for 10 seconds. If...
  11. VinoeWhines

Which Class wants a do over

Good point. Edit. many many hands make light work of the bottle...
  12. VinoeWhines

Which Class wants a do over

Where's the Exit sign.... Can their be a Major Update (68-70) where it only does bug fixes. Bump the planned update one Patch after.
  13. VinoeWhines

Lammania Tuesday?

Sad link
  14. VinoeWhines

The thing is other Epic Destinies abilities were taken or reduced in power. If they had given 20 minute timers on Shadow Dancers previous abilities it would of been terrible but The Choice to use them would of still been there. There is no complete valid reason to have removed soo many...