1. V

DDO Store briefly down today

No doubt :)
  2. V

DDO Store briefly down today

“If you’re not first, you’re last.” - Reese Bobby
  3. V

Alchemist Spells

Are you using both draconic and shadowdancer cooldown reductions to get that? Does your multivial tooltip say 9 but when you cast it you see 7 seconds on the hotbar?
  4. V

Alchemist Spells

The spell is 9 to start without any reduction. And with both cooldown reductions its still 9.
  5. V

Alchemist Spells

I don't have dragonsoul yet. My multivial sla is 12 and the multivial spell is 9. No reduction.
  6. V

Alchemist Spells

My alchemist is at level 27 using the draconic mantle tier 3 dragonspeed and the shadowdancer tier 3 shadowcaster that reduces the cooldown by 10% each but none of my spells cooldowns are reduced. Multi vial stays at 9 seconds. Also tier 4 burning ambition in bombardier does not leave a DOT on mobs.
  7. V

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

My accounts that bought the 99 point motu,shadowfell,ravenloft and sharn where offered again from the dragon :(
  8. V

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Seriously who on there team thought lets give people people that sub for a year in advance the OPPORUNITY to get consumable rewards and after forum rage a mount and trail that you can keep. Are the inmates running the asylum?
  9. V

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

No chance, the needle has not moved at all for me.
  10. V

Sales: April 4th -11th

The store is showing -20%
  11. V

Hey Tonquin!

Bombardier tier 4 Burning ambition does not tick extra damage based on the spell cast. I have hit them with fire and cold spells and the visual for the element shows up on the mob but no damage ticks.
  12. V

Edit Credit Card Info

Probably cost them less money to loose money than fix the problem?
  13. V

Echoes of the walking ancestors Druid

I see you changed enlarge for extend in DI is this just for buffs?
  14. V

Spell cool-down reductions are not working !

I only see the 10% cooldown reduction working on spells that have a cooldown of 30 seconds or more. This is on an alchemist and druid both using dragonspeed.
  15. V

Hey Tonquin!

Dragonspeed does not appear to lower my druid spells cooldown by 10% when using the attune the arcane mantle.