Recent content by Wertle Wertle

1. W

Raptor sounds crash your DDO Client - Fix inside

I am still getting sound related crashes too - I think it is dino sounds for me - teal in the party and sound enabled results in frequent crashes - as does IOD content Exception thrown at 0x000000006B624FC8 (OpenAL32.dll) in dndclient64.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location...
  2. W

The GUILD DIRECTORY of GHALLANDA

Raid Runners Guild Leader: Daftas Guild Contact: Daftas Guild Website: N/A Guild Motto: Respect Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes Current Guild Size: Very Small (just 2 people left) Guild Size Goal: 30-50 Guild Type: Adult - Non Zerging - New Player Friendly - Muti-Server Guild Peak Time Zones: EU...
  3. W

Raid Runners looking to grow

On which server?
  4. W

Yes please Titus - I'm' busy for a couple of days so I'll look up Discord at the weekend
  5. W

Raid Runners are a new very small guild currently active on Orien, Sarlona and Ghallanda. We are recruiting with ambitions to become a medium size guild and organising guild raids. We play mostly during European hours – evenings and weekends on one of the above servers (at present mostly Orien)...
  6. W

BUG: Unable to set Shroud of the Zombie to on in quest

I am only able to change to zombie form when in cargo hold of airship (or I assume a tavern)- it isn't working for me in quests or public instances. Once turned on it stays on but if I need to turn it off to heal I can't turn it back on again till I go back to cargo hold Anyone else seeing...
  7. W

Divine Disciple BUGS!

I would like to see a dev response to this also - its like they think it isn't broken and therefore refuse to even look at it again. Its clearly broken and we need a dev to comment or acknowledge that they know about it- it takes 5 minutes to roll up an iconic cleric and see that its broken its...