Recent content by Xaerxiessia

1. Xaerxiessia

Ooze beater: bludgeoning or slashing?

phosphor
  2. Xaerxiessia

Final life... Triple completionists! Choose your final form!

Congrat ! you' ve become a Shadok.
  3. Xaerxiessia

windows 7 compatible with ddo?

Stability , size , confidentiality. What is beyond me is that 99% of the people launch Windows with admin rights, which the primary & major security flaw when browsing online, whatever the Win version.
  4. Xaerxiessia

windows 7 compatible with ddo?

Works like a charm on Win7 , but : euh ..... ???? :unsure:
  5. Xaerxiessia

Airship Captain's Farshifter options are still working (work-around)

My down arrow key is not bound and that trick does not work with me at least.
  6. Xaerxiessia

Logging Off

shift back every second , unable to leave [ zone / party / quest ] & finally kicked out while switching zone when able to click
  7. Xaerxiessia

Are the Dice Rigged?

that's not the right way to rig them smoothly : for a standard randomize function 0.0 < rnd() < 1.0 , it would rather be : rnd() ^ x to increase chances of highest : x < 1.0 to decrease chances of highest : x > 1.0
  8. Xaerxiessia

Are the Dice Rigged?

go loot lightning-split soarwoods and look at how many stellar orbs or crystal decanters you get :)
  9. Xaerxiessia

Devs Broke Tumble..

And for me, what was not broken was the version before the experimental version.
  10. Xaerxiessia

Devs Broke Tumble..

May be you do not care at all , but some of us do.
  11. Xaerxiessia

Orien Exchange Library

Hi Zavina , Would you mind a jump+4 vs your spot+4 ?
  12. Xaerxiessia

SSG: Scrap Epic Destinies and Reaper trees to reduce lag by 90%

Because "Trees don't reach up to the sky". If you consider that a CPU has limits to the amount of instructions it can compute, you can not add indefinitely new layers of effects / enhancements / or whatever ... all that trigger dozens of dices'rolls on each hit. It's not constant because not all...
  13. Xaerxiessia

Question about AH timer

they froze in-game time.
  14. Xaerxiessia

New Tumble is Dumb

this has already been debated through whole threads. my gameplay is broke , enhancement combined with became buggy (solved) , the nerf is abusive and annihilates the skill's use for a lot of players and far more than just to counter the exploit in this anecdotal video of a 'one has done' a run...
  15. Xaerxiessia

New Tumble is Dumb

The throttle of their own car should be limited to two charges too. (limiting acceleration to 1s every 16s). That should make them think twice about it.