Recent content by Yvonne Blacksword

1. Yvonne Blacksword

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

So they are trying to bring something new to the game and it has growing pains. "...they are trying to bring something new to the game..." "...they are trying to bring something new to the game..." "...they are trying to bring something new to the game..."
  2. Yvonne Blacksword

I want

A helmet of hair. To make caltrops out of trap parts. A real bag of holding. A fur cloak. A package of chips.
  3. Yvonne Blacksword

Why is "scroll" an evil word???

I like adding it to my bio... profanity filter makes me look edgy.
  4. Yvonne Blacksword

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

when you hire a contractor to do work inside your house, in California, you expect to pay them upfront, them to get 1/2 way through the tear out, disappear for a month, then go out of business and start a new business under a new name. I got jokes?
  5. Yvonne Blacksword

up to something, not sure what.

up to something, not sure what.
  6. Yvonne Blacksword

I want

A gelatinous d20... or d4, either will do.
  7. Yvonne Blacksword

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

so much. ok. I was really looking forward to passing on vip this year. the rewards seemed underwhelming for the way I play. bags of stuff don't help me. bank space helps, but disappearing bank space doesn't. paying for a year sub to bet a mount is ok, but losing it for missing a month and not...
  8. Yvonne Blacksword

Sad they took my tumble and now I have no reason to ...roll.. with a group. Needed something to...

Sad they took my tumble and now I have no reason to ...roll.. with a group. Needed something to do while waiting for everyone.
  9. Yvonne Blacksword

What exactly does the “Balance” skill do?

Jump or step out of the way of the mino-charge? I like balance. A soloist knocked down is just a really bad day.
  10. Yvonne Blacksword

NE1 else wondering what April has in store?

Curate your Xpack Cache the wait is killing me... /drool
  11. Yvonne Blacksword

Where does the responsibility lie?

sorry. wrong thread. I blame the cat! do they have a cat?
  12. Yvonne Blacksword

hostile magic damage in the marketplace?

It was happening on Orien... yesterday I couldn't get it to happen. If I had only known _______ I wouldnt have had to die. also, if I _________ it went away.. thanks guys. I thought I was out of the loop, like when they were handing out the free spam, extra lag and the _______.
  13. Yvonne Blacksword

rebuilt computer... back on line... a week later? bad HD. spinns up cannot read...

rebuilt computer... back on line... a week later? bad HD. spinns up cannot read...
  14. Yvonne Blacksword

So we know about "hostile damage club" but we cannot TALK about "hostile damage club"? can someone pm me if it is an Orien only perk? I will go somewhere else and do my own testing as this thread is mortal... lil. like me!
  15. Yvonne Blacksword

why? why is it there? why am i getting hit? how can i avoid it? why did it kill me? help?