Recent content by ZEMTEK

1. ZEMTEK

Enchanted Horse Shoes only in End Chests?

We have ran TTT at least 30 times so far on 3 toons and 0 JJ. I finally just gave up.
  2. ZEMTEK

How many times and what quests? Did you pull 3 in 1 potion timer? Thanks for the info.
  3. ZEMTEK

too bad thats only 1 per account, most likely. I want horses for my alts as well.
  4. ZEMTEK

I already took the dread isle. Has way more gear I want than fey.
  5. ZEMTEK

I dont have Feywild
  6. ZEMTEK

Thats what I was thinking because I have not seen feathers in the in quest chests. Feathers are fairly easy to get. We usually can get around 3 per round per character and I can do a route in like 20 minutes. And good to see another person saying the darn shoes are only in end quests so I can...
  7. ZEMTEK

And what pack is that? I dont have all the packs and I will never get VIP.
  8. ZEMTEK

cool yea I was about to do that as well after I drink a treasure potion. I am also collecting the commendations of valor so thats why I been doing the quests once a day up till now.
  9. ZEMTEK

thats for sure. Very very very small. It be crazy small.
  10. ZEMTEK

nope we only do epic elite so far. I knew they didnt drop from heroic. oh by the way do feathers drop in epic quest chests any more? So far we only have seen them in the wilderness epic chests. I thought we used to get them from chests in quests as well. So I should not mess with optionals at...
  11. ZEMTEK

Have you ever gotten an enchanted horse in a chest other than the end chest? Trying to get some and so far my family has done the entire series on Elite 3 times so far and no horseshoes . So 3 accounts did the entire series 3 times and 0 horseshoes. Thats a total of 74 end chests opened so far...
  12. ZEMTEK

New Tumble is Dumb

I really have never used the tumble in that way. I just got it to reduce damage from falling so I dont have to have feather fall. I like being able to jump down from a high area and not worry about dying. I have my tumble skill maxed for ranks and my toon is a dex based GXBow user. I never took...
  13. ZEMTEK

New Tumble is Dumb

None of the computers we have will keep the graphical settings and its very annoying to have to redo that every damn time we log in.
  14. ZEMTEK

New Tumble is Dumb

How is it people like me that got it to change? Whats wrong with spending skill points to eliminate damage from falling?
  15. ZEMTEK

New Tumble is Dumb

I pretty much always have my tumble maxed. I am ALWAYS a mech rouge in disguise. I rarely ever wear any tumble gear and I never took damage jumping down once I was beyond like level 15 I believe but definitely never took damage once epic which my toon is currently lvl 25 and I should not be...