Crafter character never leaves the Crafting Hall

lppmor

I have a crafter character that I use only for Cannith Crating for probably more than two years. The guy is not even equipped anymore, sleeps in the hall, and I only use him when I need crafting actually.

But now I need to go to Randall Lyric to buy and attach an augment to a new craft. Should I dare to leave the Crafting Hall ?
I'm not sure, I think I shoud let other character to do this actually..

Do you guys also have this feeling abount your crafters?

Last edited:

Jeronimo

Oh yes... mine has been there in the crafting hall for at least 10 years... gave up adventuring a long time ago. 😁

Archest

I have a crafter character that I use only for Cannith Crating for probably more than two years. The guy is not even equipped anymore, sleeps in the hall, and I only use him when I need crafting actually.

But now I need to go to Randall Lyric to buy and attach an augment to a new craft. Should I dare to leave the Crafting Hall ?

that's what the banker is doing in the crafting hall use the shared bank

PersonMan

GtsFd3w.gif

Sympl

My main is my crafter, so….he’s out and about quite a bit. I find that with two Royal Guard Masks, a key to eveningstar, a d10 birthday/marketplace transport and the expansion pack transports……it’s too easy to crunch and craft on the fly. But you do you. 😁

NomadDog

DDO Hawaiian Style!
If you have a Cannith Crafting amenity on your guild airship, you can just relocate them there. It's safe from others and you get outside every once in awhile to enjoy the fresh sea air!

lppmor

Use a teleport and teleport right back, with limited exposure mostly likely ok.
This is another funny thing about my characters.. I only play casters (including my crafter who is a Wizard), so I actually have NO IDEA where the Crafting Hall is located.

I swear to you guys, I never entered the Crafting Hall through mundane ways, other than teleport. LOL

In fact, I got to a point where I refuse to play anything that has no Teleport. And I actually hate this, because now I'm so limited. Stupid Teleport.

Buddha5440

If you do leave the hall, make sure you equip him...He should be covered head to foot as there is no telling what exposure to the outside may do to him after such a long time.

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
My main is my crafter, so….he’s out and about quite a bit. I find that with two Royal Guard Masks, a key to eveningstar, a d10 birthday/marketplace transport and the expansion pack transports……it’s too easy to crunch and craft on the fly. But you do you. 😁
that's the same mistake I did