PSA: New Quest "This Old House" is bugged/incompletable

Qwigley

Ran the quest on Legendary R10 twice about an hour after the servers opened.

First run, we could not complete the objective "Gain the aid of nonviolent residents of the house (2)."

Second run, we could not complete the objectives "Gain the aid of nonviolent residents of the house (2)" and "Find a way into the basement."

In both instances, we killed the red named boss in the basement and were able to loot the chests in the basement and outside, but were unable to finish and get the xp/reaper xp.

Thorntoe

I was able to complete the quest (though I wasn't running R10).

For the nonviolent residents there is one in front of the door to the basement, I had to move around to find the spot to interact with it. That nonviolent resident then started a hide and seek game. There were many places with text indicating a nonviolent resident (main floor and attic), and I had to find the ones that were active (usually something floating near the text, like a pan or piece of furniture). Click on a couple of those and the objective completes and the door to the basement opens.

Qwigley

I was able to complete the quest (though I wasn't running R10).

For the nonviolent residents there is one in front of the door to the basement, I had to move around to find the spot to interact with it. That nonviolent resident then started a hide and seek game. There were many places with text indicating a nonviolent resident (main floor and attic), and I had to find the ones that were active (usually something floating near the text, like a pan or piece of furniture). Click on a couple of those and the objective completes and the door to the basement opens.
Yep, in both cases we were able to get to the basement and kill the red name.