Restore Original Tumble at least in Public Areas

Tscheuss

You have flags to indicate in what kind of environment a character is. Restore original Tumble function and behavior in Public areas, Taverns, and maybe even Wilderness Zones.

Jeronimo

Agree... Eladrin listened and fixed free wings in public areas after they clipped them back in the days.

Archaic

We Don't negotiate with terrorists- G.W.Bush.

Why go halfway with them on this?

I will tell you unless they were a small group of kids or a few devs showcasing tumble as a means of travel because only they know why they were pushing this...no one was "tumbling through quests"
Do you know who does roll around consistently, and I know because we all did it... new players, that's it. The fun wears off fast I assure you.
After the thrill is gone you just tumble when it's needed. And the "problem" if it was ever really a "problem" was something they designed with experimental tumble. Before that the skill did EXACTLY what they made overly and unnecessarily complicated with this new charged Tumble system.
You rolled for a longer time depending on skill and you took a moment to get your balance and to center yourself again..like a second or 2.
But no they had to go further and further with it... now you got a little tumble bar on your already cluttered screen... how cute 😍.
If it ain't broke... don't break it...

Archaic

pretty sure there's bigger problems than Tumble right now...mwahahahaha
Just saying you know new Devs are jacking things up when a player asks for an icon to show tumble charges and they put this alien looking thing on your screen instead of a hotbar icon.
Learn the Game first before getting your nub fingers into it...
They were probably like "tumble changes is my baby I will take care of it" lol 😆
*crashes the entire network*

Last edited: