Improved Critical:Piercing bug

rabidfox

The People's Champion
P.S. I can't upload images from Imgur. What am I doing wrong?
Click the insert image button on the forum toolbar and post your link to the imgur image. Make sure you get the jpeg extension version of the link. So you might need to right click the image and open in new tab to get the image link with the correct extension to use.

Ahpuch

Just a suggestion to the OP: Instead of editing the original post with "Problem Solved", you may want to add a reply saying that the problem is solved and how it was resolved. That helps others who may come looking with a similar problems and see the subject line, rather than just leaving a "head scratcher" posting. It will likely also make it more likely for people to offer assistance in the future should you post a new problem.

warlock player

Okay.

I was a bit too ashamed to admit that I didn't know the basic mechanics of daggers.

I DID NOT KNOW the basic crit profiles of daggers and I was under the impression the feat wasn't working, when it was working correctly.

w[1d4] + x
(19-20) x2

But without a word the descriptions were showing me crit profiles as

(17-20) x2 and I thought that was the basic crit profile.

yea ik. noob. so yea you can all have it now and laugh.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
No one laughs at mistakes like that. Because there are so many knowledgeable and end game players who have run into the same thing before, we've all been there. No one's not made mistakes in game before. If we have questions, we should ask for advice over it.

The key, as @Ahpuch mentioned, is to make sure the relevant information is there when it's resolved so everyone knows what went down and can learn from it.

J1NG

Ahpuch

Okay.

I was a bit too ashamed to admit that I didn't know the basic mechanics of daggers.

I DID NOT KNOW the basic crit profiles of daggers and I was under the impression the feat wasn't working, when it was working correctly.

w[1d4] + x
(19-20) x2

But without a word the descriptions were showing me crit profiles as

(17-20) x2 and I thought that was the basic crit profile.

yea ik. noob. so yea you can all have it now and laugh.
We have all been there. Thanks for sharing.

Hobgoblin

haha noob go cry in a corner!

ok now you have had the prescribed forum interaction - this is both an old game and a complicated game. ask questions - the only dumb one is the one you dont ask.

we have been doing this for a lil while... so we are happy to help