Should the Ultimate versions of ALL X-packs be always available?

Should the Ultimate versions of all the expansions be always and forever available for cash?

• Yes, always available for cash in the market.

• No, time limit it'll create artifical scarcity and FOMO and generate more $$

Results are only viewable after voting.

DBZ

They used to be in the ddo market but then the wheel got re invented again

Used to give triple points bonus too at xmas was some great deals

droid327

Neh, you can sell the items a la carte in the Store after a certain amount of time

I feel the whales that are going to buy the Ultimate editions are generally going to buy them right away when its first offered. Maintaining exclusivity isnt creating any more incentive after a year or so, so break it up and monetize it to a new group of customers.

Lacci

I don´t buy them anyway as I find them ridiculously overpriced, so I don´t care either way.

Discount Gandalf

I think six month exclusivity, the same as the content, is good incentive for people to buy the expansion bundles. After that I think they should be sold individually in the cash market. By breaking up these items and selling them as stand alone purchases, Standing Stone Games could make more money on these additional items collectively than they would by simply bundling them. Plus, there are people who have no intention of buying a $120 dollar expansion but might pay 20-40 for the base content and then an additional asking fee for a permanent hireling, or a teleport object, or a particular sentient jewel, etc. And customers may come back later and buy the other items that they did not the first time around, generating even more sales revenue.

Aelonwy

I definitely think the bundles should be always available on the DDO Market, but I wouldn't mind them splitting up all the items to sell individually for points in the in-game store after a pre-set amount of time has passed.

By splitting up everything wouldn't they get more accurate feedback on what people really want from the bundles? Hypothetically, if almost no one purchases a cosmetic set separately but almost everyone buys the teleport device that would tell them which item is valued more by the players. Or if one cosmetic set is purchased more than another, maybe they could learn to trend their cosmetics in the more profitable, presumably more attractive direction. Wishful thinking I am sure.

So, I was away for a couple of years and missed Feywild and Saltmarsh releases. I own the Ultimate versions of all other expansions, and I would like to be able to access the only functional components of those two expansions, the teleport item and destiny tome, via my copious DDO points.