Unleash the fire

Raedier

Has anyone tested if the effects on the Verna raid weapons: unleash the fire and unleash the lightning proccing on spells? Do they scale with spellpower? And is it worth grinding for?

THX

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Has anyone tested if the effects on the Verna raid weapons: unleash the fire and unleash the lightning proccing on spells? Do they scale with spellpower? And is it worth grinding for?

THX
I'm 99% certain they don't scale with spellpower.

I'm 99% certain they do proc off spells.

Reactions: DBZ

Raedier

I'm 99% certain they don't scale with spellpower.

I'm 99% certain they do proc off spells.
Thx for the reply, i am wondering if these compare at all to the dino bone debuffs.
I have not seen anyone yet using the vecna stuff on a caster.

Not that I see many casters anyways, all groups are pretty much 60% DL, 30% barb, maybe a healer and that guy that chose warlock to get an easy TR

Last edited:
Reactions: DBZ

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

for casters they are bad. for melee they are easily better than dino bone. the damage scales with SP when from a spell but not melee. the paralyze has a 10% proc chance, but obviously that's better on melee who doesn't have caster CC and attacks much faster. plus the soul scar only debuffs will saves which isn't needed on a caster

nenetteblackmoor

for casters they are bad. for melee they are easily better than dino bone. the damage scales with SP when from a spell but not melee. the paralyze has a 10% proc chance, but obviously that's better on melee who doesn't have caster CC and attacks much faster. plus the soul scar only debuffs will saves which isn't needed on a caster

Which should I choose, Fire or Lightning for Unleash?
I was released after serving a 3day sentence, so I'm thinking of making it soon.

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

Which should I choose, Fire or Lightning for Unleash?
I was released after serving a 3day sentence, so I'm thinking of making it soon.
always go for lightning as the paralyze works on every type of mob. also electric damage is less resisted than fire, making lighting always better than fire. if you are a tank then take the resist obviously

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
the proc is based off the defiled weapon proc, and that does scale with spellpower. they do identical damage, proc rate, and are from the same adventure pack
I have confirmed that Legendary Vile Grip of the Hidden Hand does not scale with spellpower, regardless of whether it originates from a spell or melee attack. This would also be WAI, and means that the raid upgrades also don't scale with spellpower, which would also be WAI.