Love Vampire Shroud, Loathe 99.99% of the time the God Awful, Tacky, Red Aura Please Give a Way to Squeltch it like Druids got for Elemental Forms.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
Love Vampire Shroud, Loathe 99.99% of the time the God Awful, Tacky, Red Aura Please Give a Way to Squelch it like Druids got for Elemental Forms. First of all what the heck does the fiery aura got to do with being a Vampire anyways? Dig the glowing eyes, loathe the tacky red aura. Use to be able to turn it off least for me personally with a certain order of area transitioning but as of last update that no longer works and I loathe it in most cases so much so it renders Vamp form obsolete for me 100% because of the visual representation of being a Vampire not to mention the unnecessary load on the game and graphics card. Same goes for Dark Apostate Shadow Form. I loathe in most cases, (except for my Ghost Rider inspired Shadar Kai Dark apostate Blightcaster) that smokey fiery aura and have to do the same to turn off the aura and then I look like a Shadow. Can we please get a feat like druids to squelch the aura PLEASE? I'm BEGGING YOU, PLEASE? I wish the shadow form looked like the Shadows in game, basically remove the fiery aura and the black smokey effect too PLEASE! and remove the tacky, God awful red aura from vamp, the red eyes are more than sufficient and more in line with the fantasy of being a vampire than running around with hat tacky aura looking like a vampire in the midst of being exorcised.

Upvote 1

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
hey try living with shadowdancer’s mantle. We hates it, Precious.
Now I am curious cause I never tried Shadowdancer but wanted to anyways when I seen they can make a Dimension Door that looks like the Borderland's portal to Korthos rather than the basic one that looks like the one from Ultima Black Gate beginning.