Curative Admixture: Cure Light Wounds not found at Taniera Grisvill in House Cannith Enclave

I wanted to buy them for my Half-elf Arti Dilettante but she doesn't have them! They are not in House Jorasco/House of Wizardry either (as advertised in the Wiki).

Actually, I could not find any Curative Admixture: Cure <any> wounds in either place.

Tried on both Khyber and Orien.

Searched the forums but did not find anything useful.

The Alchemical formulae are there but they cannot be read as scrolls.

drjoans

kinda-known member
those npc's give you the option to look at alchemist spells scrolls, I believe they are sold there. Which is weird cause artie's had curative admixtures first.

I am a dilettante. I can read a scroll but I cannot learn the spell. Alchemist spell "scrolls" are formulas that can't be read for effect as a scroll by an artificer.

glass_jaws

Yeah you can't use the formula like other scrolls. They only allow you to learn the spell, not toss a vial with UMD.

droid327

I am a dilettante. I can read a scroll but I cannot learn the spell. Alchemist spell "scrolls" are formulas that can't be read for effect as a scroll by an artificer.

You just answered your own question lol

CherryBomb

All the arti curative admixture scrolls seem to be rather rare. They do tend to appear, just as rarely, on the AH.

Just my opinion, but I think that all of the arti scrolls should be made available through the Cannith scroll vendor. I don't know the reason for the game playing with these.