Gatekeepers' gets a teleporter

DrRomz

Nothing in the release notes for this update but I've noticed a new teleporter in the Gatekeepers' Grove.

Also our airship captain no longer allow farshifting have to search out Trathimis below decks.

CherryBomb

Agreed the ship captain just got stupid. This did help me learn yet another new DDO thing. I did not realize that the NPC Trathimis guarding the TP arch could be used to get to those selected locations. I have always placed the arch across the hall from the bank and bar in order to have quicker access. I have always gone back to the captain to get to the extended destination list. But now I realize that I can go anywhere without going to the top deck.

Thank you for the bug. This is a most welcome find that will be used even when/if the bug gets fixed.

droid327

The captain still allows farshifting, its just pushed off the bottom of the screen. use your arrow keys to scroll down to the last option you cant see

CherryBomb

Good to know, thanks. They still should fix the dialog box.

Edit: My Captain's dialog doesn't allow scrolling. Perhaps I do not know how to use the arrow keys.

Last edited:

ducki

The Ugly Duckling
Does this mean you can teleport straight to the Grove from your ship? If so, this will be very useful.