Most satisfying character action ingame

TedSandyman

It has got to be breaking boxes. Man that sound, especially when you break a bunch of them together. Any breakable really, they all have different sounds, but they are all great. And the satisfaction of just watching them explode and then all the pieces laying around. When I first started playing, I toyed around with choosing something related to that as a name for my guild.

woq

Gold-cursed dagger swap to whirlwind/shadarkai chains is so very pleasant when you're about to be overwhelmed and.. don't, just in time.

mbartol

Murder Hobo
It has got to be breaking boxes. Man that sound, especially when you break a bunch of them together. Any breakable really, they all have different sounds, but they are all great. And the satisfaction of just watching them explode and then all the pieces laying around. When I first started playing, I toyed around with choosing something related to that as a name for my guild.
Sonic blast for the win!

Aelonwy

The first time you make a brand new mob dance and get to see the new dance animation.

Saving a battle with Divine Wrath, healing your allies and hurting your enemies simultaneously. - Sometimes I think it would be really cool if there were an epic version of implosion that did what implosion normally does but also randomly fully healed an ally every 2 seconds.

saekee

long live ROGUE
A combo:
In stealth, from the shadows, sprining towards mobs—assassinate—two drop and this is aided by the extension on melee attacks by the SD buffs; then immediately hitting adrenaline and a Fast and Furious attack on another mob (it usually dies); them a third smack AoE with Rapid Slash on what is remaining, all while still stealthed. This is funnest when you do it into the midst of combat of a party where they are struggling to drop mobs—bam smack bam you clear them out and are still stealthed.

Bjond

This. *especially* if they fell down unconscious and then rose back up to keep fighting.
Y'all missed out if you didn't play EQ1 as clerics. They had a "complete heal" skill (100% heal, so the more HP on a tank, the more efficient the healer became). It had a really long cast time (about 3s? 5s?). They'd try to time the CH to land when the tank's HP bar was purple (DDO equivalent of unconscious / undying range HP).

Guess how much the tanks loved this particular mini-game. ;)