wonky target window thingy

ProllyDidItWrong

Anybody else notice the target window thingy going wonky since yesterdays downtime maintenance?

You know the window that shows what you are focused on? Last night it was going all kinds of wonky on my client - different faces melting together, not showing me doors, gates, chest...etc... when I clicked on them - or I'd have to use the "examine/use" button to open or pick up stuff. It was very difficult to target mobs and when i did the image in the window would blend several images together.... it was very odd and if i didn't know any better I would have thought that DDO was on crack.. or shrooms.. wait that was me... anyway I swear the window went wonky till I restarted the PC and then it was good for the rest of the night.

It happened in the end quest of Sharn part 1... where you fly around on the dirt clods...
I dont know if it was a fluke or something that bugs out if certain criteria is met or what?

If it happens again tonight I'll write a bug report . Just checking here to see if somebody already did?