Grandmaster of Flowers Mantle and Slippery Surface Immunity...

Mokune

Isn't working with mob cast Grease spells. This happened on 2 or 3 occasions in Epic Catacombs vs. Iron Defender cast Grease spell.

This my first and only noticing of the bug. I have not had an opportunity to be affected by a Sleet Storm and did not notice during the few times I have been in an Ice Storm.

Or maybe it's not a bug and someone forget to delete the effect from the Mantle description?

I have only been knocked down 1 time I think? A boss effect but cannot recall what quest. At least that is working.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Confirmed. The "immunity to slippery surfaces" portion of the Grandmaster of Flowers mantle does not work, regardless of whether you are centered or not.

mbartol

Murder Hobo
What exactly does “immunity” mean in DDO? And what kind of “slippery surface” exactly?

PersonMan

The updated FoM cakes were also not providing the slippery surface immunity benefits last I check.

ACJ97F

Same with the Knockdown Immunity, and the whole Stat Damage fiasco, "That's a PENALTY, not Damage!" (sorry, STR Domain!) so monsters
get that, and just chain-cast Enfeeble and Exhaust. (y)

Considering the Immune to Mummy Rot bonus from the U37 filigree set still randomly fails, and SSG still has that bug "pending" after 6 years,
we're not really expecting much in the Get Things To Work department.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
What exactly does “immunity” mean in DDO? And what kind of “slippery surface” exactly?
"Immunity to Slippery Surfaces" means you're immune to any surface that forces you to slide around or make a Balance check every few seconds to avoid trippering (Grease, Sleet Storm, slippery ice in Tomb of the Forbidden, the greased balance track in White Plume Mountain and soforth.)

Anything that grants you "immunity" in DDO means that you're unaffected by a particular condition or family of conditions - you might, for example. be immune to all Diseases or Poisons. Occasionally special cases will be introduced that can bypass these immunities (typically in raids, such as the Orthon disease in Legendary Vision of Destruction.)