Game is down?

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
It is just before 9am eastern, game, servers are all down?? Unable to log in and shows it is down for me.
Yet I see peeps are still playing on twitch... ? *confoosed

Update Edit: finally is working after few attemps.. odd

Last edited:

Primate

I wasn't able to log in at the same basic time as you, but then I was the next try...makes sense...

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
big-bang-sheldon-cooper-freaking-out-3xtehuy7lc5dnwr1.gif

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Wife and I just had some nasty lag in plundering pirate's point on khyber.

First time in ages we have had serious game stopping issues.

edit: And again in stone crypt chronicles, legendary BTW.

Last edited:

Mobius

About 25 minutes ago, we had a bad hang at the end of Security Detail while looting the end chest. One couldn't equip some freshly looted armor, and all three had trouble exiting the quest. It took several attempts before we ever saw the exit timer bar, and there was a long hang on the load screen for the Cogs as well. Everything was normal once back in the Cogs.

vryxnr

Yeah, not down, but they feel quite unstable at the moment. lots more freezes and rubber-banding and other such anomalies than normal, being reported by multiple people in game, not just me.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
If you hoverover your network connection (turn it on in settings if it isn't on), you'll likely see a bunch of packet loss; at least that's what people seem to be reporting.

As a couple minutes ago (11:35am EST give or take) tons of packet losses on argo. Rubberbanding and issues for those in my party. And guildies (not in my group) reporting the same issues. No clue about other servers' status.
iO5Ma0M.jpeg

Col Kurtz

definitely have some broken hamsters today

i just got back from work, and same symptoms as this morning. Trying to adjust inventory is nearly impossible

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
Animal surgeon has been called, little broken hamster will be ok but will need a bit of healing time. He got into his cat cousins catnip last night and lost his balance and broke his shin bone. Need to wait for a replacement temp to arrive to take his place.
jO06MGF.jpg

Col Kurtz

i just got back from work, and same symptoms as this morning. Trying to adjust inventory is nearly impossible
OK ..it was my hamster that was injured.. apologies DDO;)

my left mouse button was 1/2 dead