Prison of Planes buggin??? end fight

Col Kurtz

Last 2 times in epic, the fight starts without dialogue. Now, we can talk to the Boss after the fight starts...though it's tricky to grab the moving enemy;) ..and chat while being attacked.

This a common bug for the last few months? or am I just lucky:)

vryxnr

The only time I've seen things like this happen (and it's not just in PoP either) is when a summon or a hireling attacks the NPC while it's spawning in, causing it to aggro before completely spawning in/before the "I'm an NPC and immune to damage" flag activates, resulting in an immortal unable-to-be-targeted-with-attacks NPC attacking you.

Asterphen

I experienced something very similar the last time i ran this quest last week but it was heroic not epic. My assumption (but you know what they say about assume... its not a good idea), was that the boss was overwhelmed with sudden burst DPS and then the end of glitched as the boss died without the normal progression. We were still able to complete, the docent appeared but the ramp took maybe another 45 seconds to show up. I just followed guild rules and we went on to the next quest.