Search results

1. Leadbelly

Mobs in HC question

You are on to something, as some members have hirelings. That could very well be the answer. Thanks. Leadbelly, aka the Canadian from the Hammer
  2. Leadbelly

Large scale battles!

The one in the twelve where you have to "launch" to the flying castle is close. Cool idea, though. Maybe retaking a city/castle/dwarven stronghold could be quests where the dungeons are broken down into the sections of the area to be attacked? Leadbelly, aka the Canadian from the Hammer
  3. Leadbelly

Mobs in HC question

I have noticed that mobs seem to act differently, especially in explorer areas. They seem to have no leash or at least a farther range to leash. Also, mobs in your vicinity that usually did not attack seem more sensitive to a toons presence and join other mobs, etc. These are just some...
  4. Leadbelly

Hardcore - I can’t remember how to be careful

Only did one HC, season seven -died once at Lev 32 (doing stupid things on my own). Then I had another go and was successful. Slow is the key, full balanced party (preferably with peeps you know) and using common sense. I'm now in current HC and seeing the same toon die every 5 minutes, and I...
  5. Leadbelly

Sarlona, long time neighbors!

OK.......I may have given some "alternative facts" about Leif. I've heard she makes good sammies. Sadly, she had sworn an oath never to make one for me. Shout out to friends Miraj, Thindrel, Deeday, Duradan (the Tennesse Charleton Heston) and Handi "Dear Leader" Smith. Do any other Canadians...
  6. Leadbelly

Sarlona, long time neighbors!

I'm Leadbelly (originally from Adar with Blood Cloak Clan), now Sarlona. Started when the game first launched and most likely hold the record for the least number of posts for someone associated with the game that long, lol. Sarlona has indeed benefitted from an influx of new people like Gimp...