Search results

1. Dreppo

Looking for Sapphires of Armored Agility +1

Could somebody hook me up in game? I need several of these to try to complete my Cannith crafted gearsets (a whole gearset about every 3 levels), and they are hard to find. Willing to return some sort of compensation.
  2. Dreppo

Free Daily Gold Rolls for VIPs September 8th through October 10th!

No idea whatsoever what you are referring to, and you give no details. I've bought several things from the new store without issues. And I've been enjoying the recent VIP daily gold rolls too. Whatever issues you are referring to aren't affecting everybody.
  3. Dreppo

Permanent Hate Magnet (Awww) - Wi Flag?

What a gift! Have you considered tanking?
  4. Dreppo

DDO Bonus Days!

I would love to see a type of Daily Dice bonus where for say a week, all Daily Dice rolls get +10 (or whatever), capping at 100. So you get higher chances of better rewards.
  5. Dreppo

Harper pin does not work as described

Well I wouldn't consider being knocked down a crowd control effect or even an effect at all. You are lying on the ground, and nothing external is forcing you to stay on the ground. You just have to stand yourself up. The harper pin is not going to physically lift you up. In DDO your balance...
  6. Dreppo

Account-based DDO (DDO focused on the player)

Definitely not.
  7. Dreppo

voice of the master, mantel, and augment

Is it not WAI? I thought it and other non-scaling enchantments being ML1 were WAI.
  8. Dreppo

U60 Lamannia Preview 2 - Machrotechnic

Add to Maximum Overdrive (when activated): Armor of Legends grants you all of its possible bonuses.
  9. Dreppo

Update 60 Preview 1: Macrotechnic

The legendary version too?
  10. Dreppo

Any Cannith Guilds run Twilight Forge Regularly?

Sounds about right!!!
  11. Dreppo

raids on normal are now crazy hard?

What raid(s) did you do and what exactly was different? You haven't given any details whatsoever. I ran a Chronoscope R1 today with 7 random people in the 20-25 level range, and it was no problem at all.
  12. Dreppo

I would pay to have a permanent test dojo

To avoid that they just need to wipe the character database for every new build. Which I believe is what they are already doing. I don't know that many people would want Lam as their main server anyway, as they'd have to put up with a lot of instabilities and bugs. It would not be my choice.
  13. Dreppo

Missing Health at Login

It has been doing this since they did the hp overhaul, where you get hp for combat feats. Pretty sure it's related to that.
  14. Dreppo

These really should stack

Everything that does stack in the bank should stack to 10000.
  15. Dreppo

Cannith first! :)

I ran with Melni a lot and will miss him. (He's more than "decent" btw.) But Cannith will always be home to me! There's still a vibrant player base here.