Search results

1. glass_jaws

New Mount Issue for Deep Gnome

Respect, walk, are you talkin' to me?
  2. glass_jaws

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

Or just leave it as is. It's going to be very rare that people are going to craft weapons as is. End game people tend to wait the raid dice. This would be useful leveling up but DDO has made a point not to care about leveling up gear being overtuned. At least IMO.
  3. glass_jaws

PSA: DDO Wiki Under Maintenance

(and thanks for the wiki. it's awesome)
  4. glass_jaws

I got a notification that you mentioned me
  5. glass_jaws

No clue tbh as no one has ever at-ted me. :)
  6. glass_jaws

@Cordovan We would love to see more shards like these added to the game if you are able to give them that feedback as well. It really encourages maxing out your crafting, and gives us a reason to do it.
  7. glass_jaws

Maybe do an old western duel style. :)

Maybe do an old western duel style. :)
  8. glass_jaws

I want to love my owlbear hireling

I just want to point out I like your 1st/2nd edition reference in your sig. :)
  9. glass_jaws

Make unholy avatar(PM enchantment) dispel deathward neg immunity by the love of Myrkul. Or make it like energy protection.

I think that was because of 4e where succubi were suddenly devils instead of demons. Hence she has the devil traits.
  10. glass_jaws

Make unholy avatar(PM enchantment) dispel deathward neg immunity by the love of Myrkul. Or make it like energy protection.

I think the musk creepers in thralls are supposed to heal from negative actually. It seems to be based on the yellow musk creepers that turn stuff into zombies under the plants control.
  11. glass_jaws

DDOwiki now arbitrarily opens new tabs

I would suggest anyone that sees it opening new tabs report what page they were visiting. I don't know what wiki software you are using, but it's possibly you could have a javascript injection in a page. Hopefully it's not in a common element shared across many pages.
  12. glass_jaws

The one that drives me the most nuts is enemies rebuffing Deathward while CCed. You finally get it off of them (thanks Magus mantle) and it immediately comes back up even though they are hard CCed. :-(
  13. glass_jaws

Hey Tonquin!

The pendant of bottled moonlight caster level boosts do not last through death. I have noticed it being inactive other times as well, but haven't figured out why or what may have caused that as of yet. You have to remove the item and put it back on to reactive...
  14. glass_jaws

Random things: DId you know you could disease reapers? I didn't. I found that cackle fever...

Random things: DId you know you could disease reapers? I didn't. I found that cackle fever was a nice reaper CC on the DA lives. There are enemies that will recast death ward instantly even while stunned/paralyzed/etc. Very annoying that you dispel it while they are CCed, and it immediately...
  15. glass_jaws

Well finally done with the Dragonlord past lives, and have switched into a Dark Apostate on my...

Well finally done with the Dragonlord past lives, and have switched into a Dark Apostate on my main. I would have loved to stay Dragonlord to be honest, but I expect it will get nerfed into the ground soon. It is just too good as is. Anyway Dark Apostate has been both fun and frustrating...
  16. glass_jaws

Hey Tonquin!

Couple more bugs I noticed on the Dark Apostate. Your Bane, Prayer, etc spells count as alignment spells for purposes of Dark Rewards, but they don't count as alignment spells for purposes of Light and Dark in Divine Disciple. Implosion is missing it's DC in the text. Also one suggestion...
  17. glass_jaws

So which Xpack best suited for HC seasons if own all except the last 4 Feywild, Saltmarsh, Dread, or Vecna, out of our choices for the freebie?

Negative. Mini expacs and expansions are not included in VIP. This is partly why the VIP members have been up in arms since they get content packs for free, but with the move to "mini expacs" they are left out.
  18. glass_jaws

All the quests in IOD are needed for the saga. Because the lore on the item says ferrocrystal, that infers feywild. Perhaps there is something in the introduction to IOD quest that we need to do for the bands.
  19. glass_jaws

I wonder if these were supposed to be tied to the dark secrets chests?
  20. glass_jaws

New favor faction from new patch

Looks like there are 2 "Morgrave Unviersity" favors on your character sheet now. One of them is actually showing new favor titles, etc. You can see the new rank of "N'Tel'Quess" which according to the the FR wiki: “Tel-quessir” is the elven word for “the people.” Likewise, “N-Tel-Quess”...