Search results

1. glass_jaws

New favor faction from new patch

Looks like there are 2 "Morgrave Unviersity" favors on your character sheet now. One of them is actually showing new favor titles, etc. You can see the new rank of "N'Tel'Quess" which according to the the FR wiki: “Tel-quessir” is the elven word for “the people.” Likewise, “N-Tel-Quess”...
  2. glass_jaws

Character portrait issues

Looks like there are like 10 of my characters in the portrait window now all doing different animations. My shifter has entered the matrix! (not the best screenshot of it)
  3. glass_jaws

Login issues?

I thought the servers were back up, but it seems I can't auth. Getting stuck after entering my password and it just sits there a few minutes until it finally times out. Anyone else running into this?
  4. glass_jaws

Possible Dragonlord trance bug

So reading the patch notes, the trance says it should have a chance to restore a charge on trip, sunder, and dragon's roar. I have been trying for hours with trip and sunder and no go. Going back to read the trance again on live, it only mentions Dragon's Roar restoring charges. I assume...
  5. glass_jaws

Possible festering wounds issue.

I'm testing the dot upgrade on my airship atm, and not seeing any dots being applied with festering wounds. I'm not sure if this is due to being on the airship or the mannequin being poison immune by default. I am using poison immunity stripping to try to apply the dots. Anyone else tried on...
  6. glass_jaws

Two small Dark Apostate request/suggestion

I know you probably don't want us using the prayer/bane spells to do the majority of our leveling. I'm not sure if these are considered trap enhancements or not, but as they are they become pretty useless quick. One suggestion I would make is add an epic feat that adds some damage to the...
  7. glass_jaws

Stats from hardcore that we would love to see

My wishlist of cool stats to get from Hardcore. Top 20 kill count by monster Death count for traps Deaths by level Number of monsters killed Number of players killed How much money House P made during Hardcore. ;-) What do you guys want to see?
  8. glass_jaws

Cookie drops missing from hardcore now?

This event was working on Hardcore previously, but no longer drop. I thought the event was still going?
  9. glass_jaws

Small falconry request

I know it would require a little artist time, but for the Warforged lovers among us, can we get a "mecha-falcon" as one of the bird options? :)
  10. glass_jaws

Can we get confirmation of the time of round 2 of the event?

Right now the only info we have is 2 days from the NPC. Is that 2 days from the time the servers came up? 2 days from the time we opened the first dungeon? etc. Any chance we can get a confirmation of the time of that so we can know when to actually search for the invaders? Thanks!
  11. glass_jaws

Warlock "Blood Component" core from Tainted Scholar non functional

Since we are getting a ton of bug fixes lately, I wanted to repost this one. The 10% increase to attack speed with Blast Shapes in the Blood Component core does not function at all. The rest of the core works so you lose hit points, and get the spell added.
  12. glass_jaws

Odd interaction with sustaining song and accelerated metabolism

Not sure if folks have seen this before, but it looks like you can only have one or the other. When you rage, you lose your sustaining song buff. Not sure if this is intended but I couldn't find anything listing it elsewhere.
  13. glass_jaws

Through the Tulgey Wood incompletable at times

Bug Report Number: 316286 I'm curious if others run into this bug or not. I try to run Through the Tulgey Wood a couple times per life usually (heroic and legendary). Quite often (I would say 50%) the quest can get into a state that is not completable unless someone else joins the quest...
  14. glass_jaws

New Lam today?

I thought Cordovan mentioned we would be getting a new Lam today last week? Did I misunderstand that?
  15. glass_jaws

Consolidated thread for bugs in Fire over Morgrave.

Just starting a thread so we can gather up any bugs we find in the raid or the loot. Only ran it once on normal so far, but we didn't get any threads from the raid. The masterwork gauntlet quality assassinate DCs didn't seem to apply.
  16. glass_jaws

Don't bring a wererat to a place the PDKs are freaked out by werewolves

I got a laugh out of this where the PDKs jumped Darling after I opened a door. Figured I would share. :) https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistHumbleSeahorseThisIsSparta-0QosTm9oW4gUuca3