Search results

1. Dogbreath68

Orien Exchange Library

OK that sounds great. I will be on after 5pm CST Monday. Can meet you next to a bank somewhere and swap.
  2. Dogbreath68

Orien Exchange Library

Hello, I sent a pm for a few tomes to swap. If they're available let me know and I will give you my toons name for the trade.
  3. Dogbreath68

Looking for a Tome or Two

Here is a list of the Tomes I have available for swap. +5 Upgrade Charisma x3 +1 Dexterity x2 +4 Upgrade Wisdom +5 Upgrade Wisdom +7 Dexterity +1 Intelligence x2 +3 Charisma +4 Upgrade Intelligence +3 Strength +5 Upgrade Strength +5 Upgrade Intelligence I am looking for : (looted +8 Strength...
  4. Dogbreath68

A list of spells with negative effects that affect party members?

Cloudkill actually gives party members a concealment bonus. Not only does it do poison damage, it does Constitution damage and can render mobs helpless. My Pale Master uses Cloudkill always, never been a complaint about its use.
  5. Dogbreath68

Looking for a Tome or Two

Greetings! I have a +7 Dexterity Tome for swap. Looking for a Strength Tome. I also have quite a few more Tomes to trade, but I need to get a current list from all my toons. I will post here again once I get that list, but for now I am looking for that Strength Tome. Thank you in advance.
  6. Dogbreath68

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

If I haven't been playing since pre-launch I wouldn't mind that. But after 18 years of grinding, that wouldn't sit well with me at all.
  7. Dogbreath68

SLA DC's

I hope they leave it. I have the rare occasion where it will be saved against, but overall it is reliable to say the least.
  8. Dogbreath68

SLA DC's

Oh. Yeah I didn't think of that. I do wonder if that dc spiked as well.
  9. Dogbreath68

SLA DC's

So, if I ask who is weird, will your reply be all of us? lol
  10. Dogbreath68

Man, I opened up a can of worms! I do appreciate the ideas. I am as we speak making a list of what to watch. So many good ideas. Thank you guys and gals!
  11. Dogbreath68

SLA DC's

Dang you're right! My bad, I know the rule and I broke it. If this gets "fixed" I am gonna feel terrible :(
  12. Dogbreath68

SLA DC's

Hello! Since they fixed the fear based spells dc's, this is where my sla pk is. Anyone else see the nice bump in the dc?
  13. Dogbreath68

Vikings is awesome! The fact that in the early 1300's they helped ferry the Templars fleeing France to Scotland and most likely the States. So much information and history on the Vikings! So interesting to me. I did a paper on the first banking systems, that was introduced by the Templars around...
  14. Dogbreath68

Thank you for your input! Now I will have to look up Warrior :).
  15. Dogbreath68

Can someone send me a quick PM on how to post pics? I have some,obviously, I would like to post. Thank you in advance!
  16. Dogbreath68

Oh nice, Benedict Wong is in Three Body Problem. I will give this a view.
  17. Dogbreath68

I will look this up. Thank you for the suggestion.
  18. Dogbreath68

I'm not sure what IPL is, so inform me and I'll give it a shot if I can.
  19. Dogbreath68

Well I see that there is still an outage. What is everyone doing in the meantime? Any shows you're catching up on? Any other games? Me, I am re-watching Big Bang Theory for the 4th time. Until the new seasons of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and The Bookie come back on. Whats good to watch?
  20. Dogbreath68

New race in Myth Drannor?

I have to admit, there are some really cool and inviting races. To be honest, I don't think we could go wrong with any of them.