Search results

1. Dogbreath68

Looking for a Tome or Two

Greetings! I have a +7 Dexterity Tome for swap. Looking for a Strength Tome. I also have quite a few more Tomes to trade, but I need to get a current list from all my toons. I will post here again once I get that list, but for now I am looking for that Strength Tome. Thank you in advance.
  2. Dogbreath68

SLA DC's

Hello! Since they fixed the fear based spells dc's, this is where my sla pk is. Anyone else see the nice bump in the dc?
  3. Dogbreath68

Oksi of Tanaroa bugged

This is the first time I cannot get Oksi to grant the 2nd chain in the Isle of Dread. I tried teleporting from the harbor to the village as this didn't work either. I can do the quests because the chain quest givers bestow the quests to me. Its really only the end rewards that would be missing...
  4. Dogbreath68

What content would you like to see made Legendary?

Many years this debate has been going on. But it seems that only newer content is considered for legendary difficulty. Update 21 saw the release of Legendary Halls, great stuff with Wil Wheaton as narrator. Update 29 then gave us Legendary Shroud, Tempest's Spine and Hound of Xoriat. I do...
  5. Dogbreath68

What keeps you playing?

I am glad to be here, and I've been pretty jerky and troll-like over the years. This I am embarrassed about. I am thankful to get a fresh start here and be positive, even when things seems to be sucky. So I put this together to get an idea what keeps all of you playing. Thank you in advance...