Search results

1. MarkTatsu

Gift expansion

I have a friend that just got into ddo. I want to get them feywilds and was wondering if anyone knows a way to gift it to them.
  2. MarkTatsu

Change to Dungeon Alert

Then a simple solution is to give wilderness enemies a very short leash range so they won't chance the player if they get too far away.
  3. MarkTatsu

Sorcerer Update

Your still running under the assumption it's just copy and paste the pm tree -_-. The idea is to take the current 4 elemental trees and make them 1 multi selector tree. Give them the immunity bypass at lower level since they won't get 2 elements. It's also a good chance to give them some new...
  4. MarkTatsu

The 8th Season of the Hardcore League begins May 17th!

How praytell could the rewards spoil the mechanics? We already know it's treasure and dragons from what they released. All we would know is what we already know... Unless it's like a bait and switch and it's hounds again or something
  5. MarkTatsu

The 8th Season of the Hardcore League begins May 17th!

He is following the examples set by the devs. I for one have a job. All of my friends have jobs. Hardcore is a time investment. It's bad enough that ssg springs this stuff on us with less than two weeks warning. Getting vacation is impossible, so I have to do trades and cover other people some...
  6. MarkTatsu

Sorcerer Update

A single target curse that removes resistance and immunity vs your spells removing it whenever they hit an enemy. You can imagine it wouldnt only work on undead, maybe elementals. Also having one doesn't remove the other. I was suggesting taking inspiration and ideas from PM. Not simply copy and...
  7. MarkTatsu

Sell per quest charge based XP and discovery potions

Not a bad idea maybe something like the last until reincarnation. Good for leveling but doesn't address the reaper point thing. If they are infinite than anyone can just buy 1 and max their reaper points before ever reincarnating.
  8. MarkTatsu

Sorcerer Update

Nice thing about redoing and basing it on pale master is that they get immunity bypass at level 5-6. It is somthing the sorcerer needs. Also, you would still be able to cast spells of any element they would just get a benefit in your "shroud of flame". And then further down the tree you get a...
  9. MarkTatsu

Change to Dungeon Alert

It seems like they just want to punish players for playing the game they setup. Rxp only from completion, timers on potions and some quest being really simple and straightforward. This is the game dev team telling the players "if you just want rxp then you should do these select quests and...
  10. MarkTatsu

Please??

Half giant iconic?
  11. MarkTatsu

Change to Dungeon Alert

Because it still takes longer to hit them then to run past. I think it's important as people have said earlier that there are xpbuffs and various other things on timers. Encouraging the players to speed run to get value for the money spent. There is also not a lot of benefit to getting...
  12. MarkTatsu

Sell per quest charge based XP and discovery potions

Actually a big reason to go to a pool of xo or quest completion charges would be so that the server doesn't have to calculate the cool down of everyone's potions every second. Unless potion timers are handled client side (doubtful) then it means there is a check for "is player in public area...
  13. MarkTatsu

Bard Instruments

From the first time I played a scoundrel and found out that there is an item that changes a regular bards lute into a fiddle I thought "so they coded a system to give bards choice of instrument and then just didn't use it?" Then they added the stormsinger and I noticed it had guitar riffs for...
  14. MarkTatsu

Cosmetic bank tab

You would think it would be as simple as adding a bank that you can only store certain items in the Seems simple honestly. We can store them in the bank already so that's not the problem. When I equip the cosmetic helmet, the game knows that it goes in the cosmetic slot. Which means there is a...
  15. MarkTatsu

Sorcerer Update

I have looked over the sorcerer trees and they are really not great. I think the need a revamping. I think the oldest place we can look for inspiration is the pale master. Give them the elemental bloodline that has a multiselector for each element. Giving you the shroud for each element. Keep...
  16. MarkTatsu

Please??

I really want Kobolds as playable and a kobold shaman (sorcerer) iconic. It would also be a good time to go back and fix sorcerer.