Search results

1. R

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

Short: Please add assassinate to the tactics line in Adversary. Medium Adversary: Cores: select MP or RP 1st column is selector: MP or RP 2nd column is selector: Trip, Stun, sunder, assassinate, diplo, bluff, intim 4th column is selector: INT, CHA, WIS, DEX, STR (Exclusive with Thaumaturge)...
  2. R

The Reaper XP problem

Unless you remove normal xp from reaper quests, most leveling will still be done on R1. Even if the R1 normal xp was lowered the same as elite. You cross a point where you are more powerful leveling R1 than on elite, so even for the same xp, R1 would be faster.
  3. R

The Reaper XP problem

1. If you don't like to group, then you are far less likely to be able to run high reaper and get points fast. But if you don't group, why would it matter??? 2. As others have said, you don't need past lives to get reaper xp. In fact, I've recently begun work on a new character and started...
  4. R

Undocumented pre-requisite in Fury of the Wild

BLUF: Please remove the pre-requisite between Fury and Force selector. Now that some of the big bugs with 66 have been worked on, can we please discuss the pre-requisite that was added between Fury Selector and Force Selector? This did not exist before 66 and many other destinies and was not...
  5. R

Sincere question: Why is Epic/Legendary Losing Community Engagement?

So the conversation was something like: someone: you can use healing pillar me: true, but then you can't use your epic strike someone: then you are healing wrong, stand with the group and heal me: are you saying you must be a healbot?
  6. R

So are you saying the only correct way to heal is to be a healbot?
  7. R

Using pillar also means you can't use your epic strike offensively...
  8. R

FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

My guild has been discussing what were are seeing today. Without swapping characters we are getting FPS drop with each new quest we go to. Could be zone swaps, not sure yet. For example: I restarted my client in argynvostholt and my framerate went to 120 where i have it capped. I lost 30-40...
  9. R

Fury of the wild -- added prerequisite not in release notes

I was having a lot of trouble with the post editor earlier. Working better now. I was able to lable them now.
  10. R

I put the old versions from the wiki here so you can compare to the versions on live.
  11. R

Old Tier 4: Force Selector: Multiselector: Overwhelming Force: +1/2/3 bonus to hit. Increases your Adrenaline effect by 25/50/75% additional damage. Rank 3: Melee attacks under the effect of Adrenaline cause knock down on target for 4 seconds. Primal Force: You gain a +1/2/3 Attack bonus and...
  12. R

Old Tier 3: Force of Fury: Multi Selector: Furious Force: +1/2/3 Strength while Raging. Increases Adrenaline damage bonus by 25/50/75%. Spirit of the Beast: +2/3/4 attack bonus. Rank 3: The effects of Ram's Might and Animal Growth are doubled on you.
  13. R

Nerfs have caused my husband and guildies who raid to not even want to play anymore. Thanks for ruining ddo.

Sounds right. I'm going to look at it when I get back to cap, but I expect I'll push much farther into dps and only keep an emergency heal or two and not play healer for groups any more.
  14. R

Nerfs have caused my husband and guildies who raid to not even want to play anymore. Thanks for ruining ddo.

My lock is down at level 12 right now so i've not tried the new thing on live. You do mention a barrier, it does NOT heal correct? At one point the change was going to be a healing barrier that was triggered by healing spells. Might have been an okay compromise, but then I thought that went...
  15. R

Actually, my lock is a SE build. Necro and enchant spec. With consume, stricken maxed out for boss dps. Then heals from EA. Not a single point in ES. I press a lot of buttons.
  16. R

Poll: Volunteer Quality Assurance Team?

Why? They don't listen. I used to spend tons of hours on lamania. I quit bothering back when the assassin changes rolled in. (yes years ago.) All of the assassin players were in agreement about better ways to accomplish the goal. The stealth players (who are not all assassins) were in...
  17. R

So what do you call it when a warlock decides to use EA up to and including T5 to add healing support to the groups they run in? That gives up a lot of dps to play a mixed ability character. Is that a crutch? Because that aura really helped that build...
  18. R

Walk of shame - Double curse bug usage punishment bit too heavy

Maybe its time to admit the cleansing cards are too rare and just allow us to overwrite the existing curse with a new one?
  19. R

Tier 3 force of fury is now: fury selector Tier 4 force selector is now: primal force (no longer a selector) The tier 3 is now a prerequisite for the tier 4. Why? For adrenaline builds, its not big deal, you probably want it anyway. For a cutter build with low to-hit (if there is such a...
  20. R

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

The shadow dancer strike has both a ranged and a melee option. From what I can tell so far, only the ranged one is becoming AOE. So if the standard for single target is 1d8+8, they should do that for the melee version and apply the AOE ranged standard to the ranged version.