Search results

1. R

Undocumented pre-requisite in Fury of the Wild

BLUF: Please remove the pre-requisite between Fury and Force selector. Now that some of the big bugs with 66 have been worked on, can we please discuss the pre-requisite that was added between Fury Selector and Force Selector? This did not exist before 66 and many other destinies and was not...
  2. R

FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

My guild has been discussing what were are seeing today. Without swapping characters we are getting FPS drop with each new quest we go to. Could be zone swaps, not sure yet. For example: I restarted my client in argynvostholt and my framerate went to 120 where i have it capped. I lost 30-40...
  3. R

Fury of the wild -- added prerequisite not in release notes

Tier 3 force of fury is now: fury selector Tier 4 force selector is now: primal force (no longer a selector) The tier 3 is now a prerequisite for the tier 4. Why? For adrenaline builds, its not big deal, you probably want it anyway. For a cutter build with low to-hit (if there is such a...
  4. R

Panther mount sale and cost

So far I have not specifically bought any cosmetics or mounts (just things that came with expansions.) The cat mount is the first time I've thought, "I'd spend points on that." I won't pay 8k points for it though. If you can sell it alone. I'd probably go as high as 1500 or 2000 for the mount.
  5. R

A couple tweaks for reaper enhancements

Short: Please add assassinate to the tactics line in Adversary. Medium Adversary: Cores: select MP or RP 1st column is selector: MP or RP 2nd column is selector: Trip, Stun, sunder, assassinate, diplo, bluff, intim 4th column is selector: INT, CHA, WIS, DEX, STR (Exclusive with...
  6. R

Game dropped and item out of my bank and bound it to a bank toon. Help please.

I had "Marro" in my shared bank. I tried to move it into a subfolder of the shared bank and the game rejected that and dropped it onto the bank toon I was on and bound it to that character. Can I get this moved to my caster please?
  7. R

No conquest in Lordsmarch C1

Ran diplo killing everything we found. We killed ever mino in the fortress and did not get even aggression. We killed everything we found, including the optional troll in Eyes and got a 7% devious bonus. Tying the new xp change to conquest will not work. Even dropping the conquest...
  8. R

+1 tome of universal tree AP -- where is this on character sheet?

I saw this for sale and looked at my character sheet under feats. I looked very closely at the special feats where all the tomes are listed. I did see inherent racial AP tome, but found zero mention of universal tree tomes. So I bought one. Can't use it because its says I already did. Where...