Search results

1. R

Add some named items that are bound to guild

I would much prefer items that were bound to guild as opposed to BtC or BtA. If I had to make a choice. It would be nice to share things between a close group of PCs if a full open non-bound option wasn't desirable. I agree that less bound items is better, but sharing with guild mates would...
  2. R

Clearwater Diamond Augment "fixed"/nerfed in today's update

Wow. I haven't tested it yet, but that is disappointing. At +14 per minute, it was sort of useful at lower levels and worth slotting in maybe a 5th or 6th item slot position. But at +1 per minute, that is really insignificant. Really frustrating when you get these fairly rare augments...
  3. R

please give us a place to keep track of all our sagas

This would be very nice!
  4. R

A Message to Our Players From SSG

Thanks for the bonus compensation.
  5. R

Suggestion: add casual raid difficulty

I would like the option as posted by the OP, as I know several of the friends and family I play with. I like the idea sometimes of playing more relaxed even if knowing that there is a lesser chance at reward. A chance to play some alts in the raid and not have to be a liability. Chance to...
  6. R

Relay Mirrors - Please let us choose the turning direction

That would seem like a pretty logical idea. Its not a huge issue for gameplay, but it sure would make sense.
  7. R

A Look at 2024, Year of the Dragon! - Producer's Letter

I like the sounds of the Producer's Letter...
  8. R

Open Lock with mouse click

I agree it would be a good change
  9. R

The Vistani Mach R-O-B-O-T (Vistani Machrotech Renegade Offensive Budget Off Tank) A Melee Artificer for R8+ questing

What a thorough post... you clearly spent some time on this and it shows. Darn nice build.
  10. R

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

That is kind of true all right! The first wave skirted by so fast it seemed hard to get the chance to even be involved, but the last waves have taken longer (for good or bad) which has allowed more people to be involved.
  11. R

Thats true for me too. Lightning went off and floor did not break, and gate opened... very tough to speculate on the proper combo.
  12. R

We got it done once for khyber. One illithid down... many to go. Good luck hunting.
  13. R

I'm just hoping there are numerous more quests to find the illithids still! On the west coast by the time I am done work, all I am seeing is people saying the spawns are exhausted... not complaining, just hoping it doesn't end too fast. But gonna keep looking in hopes of finding something...
  14. R

Yeah, either I am missing something or something is broken... ?
  15. R

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, November 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

It certainly would have been much better received if the event was playable on all difficulty levels, so that those who don't play reaper could feel more a part of it. But I will reserve judgement until after I see if for a few days and play with my reaper group..
  16. R

BTA Minor Artefacts

Yeah, artifacts are a fun part of the game and it would be so much nicer if you could spread them among your alts.
  17. R

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, November 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Does the engineering improvement not prevent you from accidentally feeding your sentient weapon to itself? Just asking for a friend....
  18. R

Improve the combat log and make it download able to text

Yeah, I find i massively time consuming if not impossible to track down "*** just happened to me" scenarios.
  19. R

Mobs I Hate: A Place to Rant

So definitely for me as well. I like variety and such, and not everything being a cookie cutter bag of hit points, but in quests where it is over and over waiting for something reappear after beating it down... On the plus side, it gives me a chance to grab a coffee, stretch my arms away from...
  20. R

invisible and untargetable skeletal minion attacks me

Have you been summoning a lich in game?