Search results

1. Ryofu Housen

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Well, you got a "sorry" of sorts on the launcher this time. All better?
  2. Ryofu Housen

*laughs in international date line*
  3. Ryofu Housen

I'm pretty sure the absence of the game is the cause of the forum jousting. We literally have nothing better to do.
  4. Ryofu Housen

You know not what you ask. Remember when one of the Not-Cordovans gave their response on the stunningly awful nerfs to the Mabar event candies? Dude rolled twin 1s with advantage on his persuasion check.
  5. Ryofu Housen

I think he was saying that being silent isn't preferable to airing our concerns.
  6. Ryofu Housen

Lucky Austrians. You're at least using lotion, right?
  7. Ryofu Housen

I think the funniest thing that has happened with this whole outage is their marketing team posting this ad on their Xitter account. Given the timestamp (I'm in Japan, and it's April 1st), I find it delightfully apropos.
  8. Ryofu Housen

2024 Year of the...

Also FREE GOLD ROLLS FOR VIPs in March errmm... make that March 27th-April 24th because reasons errmm... make that March 27th-March 29th and ???-April 24th because more reasons
  9. Ryofu Housen

At least you weren't making the worst possible attempts at poetry.
  10. Ryofu Housen

Prioritize fixing reincarnation bank problems

And before ESO, Runes of Magic did it well, too. Customizable house formats, furnishings, hired servants who could cook, brew potions, or train you for buffs (and also serve as dressable NPCs to hold your spare sets of gear), and even a few instanced dungeons that dropped storage chests. Best of...
  11. Ryofu Housen

a system error has occurred while processing your request

Their payment processing contractor hates money. Been like that at least since the Morgrave expansion, from what I've noticed.
  12. Ryofu Housen

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

Silly me! Yes! Someone spent a whole day with their crayons on it! My bad!
  13. Ryofu Housen

Champion/mysterious Remnants event

Hm. It HAS been quite awhile since even the eternal flasks were made available, eh? I think I've got several stacks of rems laying around now.
  14. Ryofu Housen

18th Anniversary Unique Reward for this 18th Year of the Game.

There was an effort made for Mabar? Only thing I saw was that they made the candies worthless.
  15. Ryofu Housen

How did this happen? and plans to stop it in the future?

*thinks back to the Even Stupider Corrupted Blood Marketplace Plague* *sighs* Good times.
  16. Ryofu Housen

Upcoming game update 66.0.2

To be fair, I had been on VIP since March of last year. Was hoping to see a gold or two before it ended. Having not, I've got even less inclination to re-sub.
  17. Ryofu Housen

From Japan here. On a fresh game, running on a GTX 1000-series, I can usually get about 120FPS, at about 170ish ms latency. Hope some of that info helps.
  18. Ryofu Housen

True. I could have deleted and remade. But there is little to do when you have a specific build that's worked for you for several lives, only to find that either because of game-breaking lag or something inherently wrong with that particular race, your build is now unable to land at least half...
  19. Ryofu Housen

Oh god, no, please no. I reincarnated as fast as I could to get away from all the jank of trying to play an Inqui shifter. I don't know if it was general lag that was causing me to fire blanks with around half my shots, or the shifter's weird arm-wiggle animations that caused it, but it's not...