Search results

1. kmoustakas

What's your favourite quest?

I can't get over the voice acting in Death House. So every life I run it solo, do all the opts, get all the journals and avenge.
  2. kmoustakas

Anyone Else F2P(Free to Play) or Premium that's trying to earn Store Points for an Expansion feel like Frodo Baggins walking to Mordor?

No. It was hard when I had 0 packs and had to start small and dream big. Now all packs are free and you just run through them to get points for the expansions. The expansions don't become available for points for a year+ so you essentially have a whole year to earn enough points to get it.
  3. kmoustakas

Think of the Content in Ravenloft & Saltmarshes

AD&D had breasts in the open. You're thinking of something else?
  4. kmoustakas

Sales: May 9th - 16th

More of this please!
  5. kmoustakas

Range Build

Go tier 5 battle engineer and grab fussilable and thundershock and the imbues and the doubleshots. Go core 3 eldritch knight for the imbues. Go assasin 2 for evasion and the imbue dice. Important to also spend 8 points in harper agent for the trance. Cast greater elemental weapons and the level...
  6. kmoustakas

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Is that you Cathy Newman?
  7. kmoustakas

Macrotechnic installed drives visuals are ugly

I wonder if they designed the drives with the vecna runearms in mind. I haven't used them yet but perhaps ugly+ugly=less ugly? But let me tell you, those drives with the bone runearm are so bad they can't even be so bad they are good.
  8. kmoustakas

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

The direction the game has taken the last few years. The last honest pack was borderlands and the last honest expansion was ravenloft. It's really being developed like an afk mobile game with infinite systems* (crafting/upgrading/sentient/enhancement/destiny/reaper/younameit) and making money...
  9. kmoustakas

BUG: Mired in kobolds power crystal bug

I avoid mentioning that because knowing DDO, they will fix that and ignore fixing the power crystal.
  10. kmoustakas

Old player alert, old player alert! Mind you, I think it's mushrooms that are doors not the other way around.
  11. kmoustakas

Does Anyone Ever Use DDO to Substitute the Experience of a PnP Session as I think the Game may have Originally be Intended for?

Nope. That's how I got started on DDO though. There are some quests that's it is nice to go alone, take it easy and smell all the flowers along the way for sure. I use BG3 as a substitute for actual D&D.
  12. kmoustakas

Come on now. This simple bug is nearing 10 years of life. The power crystal at the wayfinder option is bugged. It can be targeted but it can't be hit, some invisible wall is blocking it. Probably happened when the graphics engine was changed around ten years go? I know you can fireball it or...
  13. kmoustakas

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

An arguement could be made the end of alpha was the introduction of ftp. I wasn't here back then so I can't make that arguement correctly. Funny enough, I am understanding NOBODY in the current development team was here back then either!
  14. kmoustakas

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

You really shouldn't be paying subscriptions for game in beta. Star citizent is an example of that.
  15. kmoustakas

Macrotechnic installed drives visuals are ugly

I finally got around to level a backup artificer (cause runearms suck now) to use macrotechnic and suddenly I saw some ugly off coloured things around my runearm. It's bad enough we can't glammer runearms, now we are forced to have ugly looking discs around my floating eyes or cutting my quori...
  16. kmoustakas

Patron coffers should always be available

It creates a fake 'shortage' to increase the demand this way. What I mean. If coffers is available only in one specific month, that month will see a huge spike in $$$ generated for SSG and look good in $ reports. If it is always available, the profits are spread over a wider time making it less...
  17. kmoustakas

Is PDK Fat ?

That's actually true, they look gigantic as bears
  18. kmoustakas

Is PDK Fat ?

Fat and ugly. They are copy-paste the half-orc body :p
  19. kmoustakas

PLEASE Fix Spell Targeting and Runearm Targeting PLEASE?

SSG: "No" Which of the two ladder bugs you are referring to? Because when they tried to fix the first one they introduced ladder bug 2 :p
  20. kmoustakas

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Run it on treasure boost weekend, pop a moderate treasure hunter's boost and every item you get will be a reaper. It only costs 1 shard to reroll those - hence they removed the ability to turn them into fragments.