Search results

1. F

New Mount Issue for Deep Gnome

Once you dismount, you will appear to be still on a mount (invisible) rapidly swaying forward and backward. If you re-mount, you will still be swaying. The only fix was to log off and on. From that point on, any time you get on the new mount, you start swaying and again, only fixable logging...
  2. F

Pure Dark Hunter Bow

Also, I think when you go up the shiradi tree, you hit 29 points when finishing off tier 4. I think you need to add 1 pt in somewhere. Maybe I am doing it wrong though....
  3. F

Pure Dark Hunter Bow

I am wondering / asking if you think watchful eye as a feat selection instead of epic reflexes is good or go with epic reflexes. Thinking 5% doubleshot is nice.
  4. F

Time to Remove the IPS -20% Penalty

While I agree that IPS is very unique and fun and the playstyle I have used basically since 2006, I also want to get this resolved in a way that is both usable and user friendly. Currently, both AoE and IPS have issues. IPS has a -20 damage nerf and is at times a bit clunky because the terrain...
  5. F

If the AoE diameter was more reasonable (larger) and useful, there would be no need for IPS. However, because it is basically only viable for 1 shot prior to mobs activating, it is still required for a lot of builds. So, the -20% penalty is a relic of nerfs implemented for game mechanics that...
  6. F

Oh, I am well aware. Disregard my join date for these forums. I have been around since manyshot was a stance in beta. My point here is to bring this to light and say... "hey, now what?" I think SSG wants us to forget the explanations for prior nerfs and go with the current line of bull The...
  7. F

So now that we have ranged AOE damage functioning the way it should at 100%, I believe it is appropriate to remove the -20% damage penalty to IPS. Since the nerf to what was holding everything back, the Hunt's End shot (and the previously killed Adrenaline shot) have been removed from the game...
  8. F

Logging Off

Sarlona is so laggy it is unplayable
  9. F

Basic Dragonlord Build to get started

The dino bone helm is referenced as dropping in any chest. I thought that was raid only or has that changed.... or am I just wrong?
  10. F

VIP - Q1 2024

Not 100% accurate. The whole reason the gold rolls were given were as a response to SSG acknowledging that VIP was not where is needed to be. The 1 year temp gold rolls were sold to us a bridge to a VIP rework... that never happened until now (at some point), years later. Not exactly 'as...
  11. F

VIP - Q1 2024

Not ignoring it all. The opposite of that. They acknowledged VIP was not where it needed to be. They gave VIPs temporary gold rolls to placate the masses and hold onto VIPs for a year as they scrambled to come up with something for VIPs. Then.... nothing. Nothing for years. Here we are now...
  12. F

VIP - Q1 2024

This is funny. Pick and choose what they state? They state they knew VIP was not where it should be YEARS ago. Not weeks, not moths. YEARS. So, saying that SSG told us it was only temporary is only a very small part of the big picture.
  13. F

VIP - Q1 2024

Giving away cosmetics or other specific items is like buying someone a store gift card as a Bday or whatever present. What if you don't like the store you got the gift card to? I would prefer a generic gift card that I can use anywhere. If the concern is having VIP only cosmetics, then maybe...
  14. F

Petition to have these unneccessary Changes reverted here.

Dozens of people constitute a majority of the remaining population of this game.
  15. F

The 'Other' Nerf

So I am assuming that there were complaints about people playing too fast. Lot's of players were using high end graphics cards combined with high speed internet thus gaining an unfair advantage over the folks using the onboard PC graphics and dial up internet. Far be it that the devs let this...
  16. F

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

Exactly. Unfortunately for ranged, the rodeo seems to hit them harder and more often that casters for sure. Melee has had issues over the years, but generally, if you can keep yourself alive, you should be good to go. Ranged got yet another slap down with very little to compensate. It is...
  17. F

Couple of things here. Firstly, yes there are build that do more than others. Still no where near what similarly crafted caster builds do. Second, yes, you NEED to use HE to play as a bow user because the rest of the feats / EDs are garbage without it. So now, when HE is nerfed, we are just...
  18. F

I am in agreement with this. The HE nerf is similar to the IPS nerf we continue to endure. Huge hit to dps with a small return somewhere else. The tiny circle of aoe isn't doing it. The tiny buff to slayer arrow isn't doing it. You nerfed more than slayer arrow guys, so please stop saying...
  19. F

Problem I see is that caster nukers can still solo r10 content no problem, but the devs are fixated on continuously nerfing ranged combat seemingly every year or so. The perception is that Hunt's End was so over powered when the reality is you have to have the best gear and perfect build just...
  20. F

So, really just a nerf. Not based on ranged AOE balance....