Search results

1. F

New Mount Issue for Deep Gnome

Once you dismount, you will appear to be still on a mount (invisible) rapidly swaying forward and backward. If you re-mount, you will still be swaying. The only fix was to log off and on. From that point on, any time you get on the new mount, you start swaying and again, only fixable logging...
  2. F

Time to Remove the IPS -20% Penalty

So now that we have ranged AOE damage functioning the way it should at 100%, I believe it is appropriate to remove the -20% damage penalty to IPS. Since the nerf to what was holding everything back, the Hunt's End shot (and the previously killed Adrenaline shot) have been removed from the game...
  3. F

The 'Other' Nerf

So I am assuming that there were complaints about people playing too fast. Lot's of players were using high end graphics cards combined with high speed internet thus gaining an unfair advantage over the folks using the onboard PC graphics and dial up internet. Far be it that the devs let this...
  4. F

VIP Rewards

Ok, so I understand that there has been some delay due to some really tragic events. It hits close to home as the guild I am in. I get it. However, SSG has the opportunity to maybe put back on the gold rolls or something. I know you want your subscription money, but at this point we are...
  5. F

74th Destiny Point?

So, doing some light research, I found that some folks have 74 max Destiny Points and other only 73. I wanted to ask if this indeed is a known issue and if so, if anything has been done or will be done?