Search results

1. R

Myth Drannor - Portal?

Ravenloft didn’t come from Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms. It came from the era where Greyhawk was the main world for D&D and the portal/mist existed that way LONG before either forgotten realms or Dragonlance were published in D&D. They DID publish a whole boxed set and connected it to...
  2. R

Myth Drannor - Portal?

I’d point out it did NOT start in dragonlance. Ravenloft was long before Dragonlance & the connection to dragonlance came in a novel/book written about Lord Soth, “Knight of the Black Rose.” If anything, Ravenloft was a Greyhawk era creation, and it came before Forgotten Realms or Dragonlance...
  3. R

Red Dragon Breath Post 66

I do not think a response is in the cards. I have begged for one. Just wish they’d give us an explanation of reasoning so we at least understand why and who seems to hate casters so much. Communication is key, and the communication on this one is curiously sparse. I won’t do falconry, either...
  4. R

Red Dragon Breath Post 66

How falconry? Why?
  5. R

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Sorry but I have to… I am calling you out. I call out Tonquin to the Forum floor… Tonquin, maybe you have good reasons. Maybe you don’t. But I’m asking you to respond here on the forums with actual reasoning. “We hadn’t originally intended…” amounts to nonsense to many because we’ve been here...
  6. R

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

So, basically, the way I read your thoughts T is that you don’t care even a little what anyone had to say about dragon breath or EA. If you think anyone believes that nonsense tiny breadcrumb of damage change wasn’t already built in you really think your CUSTOMERS are a bunch of rubes. Epic...
  7. R

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

so 105 pages now. Wondering whether Tonq & Crew have heard how horrible what theyre doing to casters is? One can only hope they can find a way to NOT make epic strikes heroic level limited and leave DB & EA alone. That said, arcane casters need more protection if you're going to do this: MRR +1...
  8. R

After this Nothing should ever be bound to character. You’re gonna 🪛 me the least you can do is 💋 me and let me swap gear based on account.
  9. R

After the DB, you’ll have to be hybrid or youre screwed. Pure caster is getting HUGE downgrade. Why would you make an epic strike… HEROIC?
  10. R

Love this. Let’s see melees get peeved now.
  11. R

This is great. Just be transparent in why about everything and there would be far less grievance and I’d bet a lot more constructive stuff other than frustrated venting because of deafening silence.
  12. R

Most people don’t have 131 reaper points, for one. I have 83 and that took me since reaper came out on a single character. I just CANNOT regrind that with a new character. I’m triple complete and YES, I absolutely WANT it to be easier as I advance because it’s far more fun being alive and...
  13. R

I don’t take a single one. I want to be a caster. It forces me to be better at being a caster. Like not being stupid enough to be close. Doesn’t always work obviously, but if you take my damage there is no way I’m surviving.
  14. R

Wouldn’t it be great to build a caster that actually is viable as a caster without splashing other garbage into it?
  15. R

Like I said you HAVE TO wear armor. MRR is stupidly capped for arcane, and I have no idea how you can get 3600HP & 270 PRR without a LOT of non caster stuff, because you’re not getting anywhere near that with caster trees being actual casters. Builds might be “viable” but they’re not actually...
  16. R

Cordo is liaison. If anyone hears us it’s him. Tonquin as far as I’ve seen really hasn’t...

Cordo is liaison. If anyone hears us it’s him. Tonquin as far as I’ve seen really hasn’t addressed much at all. Of course there’s a hundred pages so maybe I missed some, but I don’t see any concessions on anything and what little I do actually see is saying to me “stop spending on this game.”...
  17. R

Except that it makes everyone playing EA & DI far LESS interested in the game. I spend $$ on this game because nuking is how I survive. I don’t have HP, AC, MRR & PRR out the wazoo as caster. My survival method is killing things fast. Melee DOS by FAR outstrips caster DPS in endgame. It might...
  18. R

Me too. SCREW this DB BS nerf nonsense. Get 50 people who spend 5-10k and that’s 3 people (at least) whole salary. I’m not buying a single ottos and I buy at LEAST 15 a year and at least 500k DDOP a year. If it has to hurt the wallet to make a point so be it. NO ONE WANTS EPICS TO FEEL HEROIC...
  19. R

People who don’t have ungodly PRR, AC, MRR, and HP. Like… uh… CASTERS.