Search results

1. ZombiePossum

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

Yes, I see that now. However, it's not all that clear if you just look at the box and not the date.
  2. ZombiePossum

Thanks for the feedback. It's not all that clear if you simply look at the box and not hover over the box to see the date.
  3. ZombiePossum

Okay, it's visible if you hover over the March box to see the date. Now, is it for the last 5 days of March? Or, is it through April 23rd?
  4. ZombiePossum

Hi, I thought that Daily Gold Dice rolls for VIPs were supposed to start today? So far, nothing.
  5. ZombiePossum

New Archetype: Lycan (Barbarian)

I thought DDO already had Shifters/Razorclaws? Seems to be a little redundant.
  6. ZombiePossum

New weapons ideas

Actually, claymores are two-handed swords much bigger than a bastard sword and somewhat bigger than a traditional two-handed sword. Most claymores have a total length near 6 feet and a blade length between 4 and 4.5 feet. Claymores in DDO could be 2d8 with the same critical threat range of a...
  7. ZombiePossum

New weapons ideas

In addition to the above: glaives, halberds, pole axes, lances, javelins, claymore (the sword, not the mine), pickaxe (gives piercing and slashing damage), voulge, and bolas.
  8. ZombiePossum

Time to raise the Cap folks

I'll drink to this! Also, SSG might consider allowing long-time, very experienced players to start characters at level 20 or 30, sort of like what WoW does. SSG can prohibit these toons from reincarnating for a long period of time, if at all. Just something to think about.
  9. ZombiePossum

Please Could We Have Otto's Boxes

Well, I wouldn't quit. I get bored with having to play the same cone over and over just to get to level 20 to TR. I've seen a lot of Otto's Boxes in the AH for anywhere between 4,500 and 6,000 astral shards. It seems to be a cheaper way to convert points to shards if the seller can find...
  10. ZombiePossum

Kali's Build Repository (regular servers + Hard Core Leagues!)

Thanks, Kali. I've been using your Paladin KotC build for eTRs. It's been great, a solid build.
  11. ZombiePossum

Store Sales: August 17th - 24th

Yes, it's been a long time since we've had Otto's boxes. I thought for sure that we'd get them with the expansion, but, alas, it's not to be. Better luck next time.
  12. ZombiePossum

Strimtom's Build Repository V2

Hi, Strimtom, thanks for posting this. I'm a causal player, and I love your builds. They save me a lot of time in trying to come up with my own. This makes the game more fun for me. Keep up the good work.