Search results

1. S

Cold Druid Help

TY... I just went through DT's post. Very informative. @Lazuli ... Yes... I think I need to wait and see what the update brings. However, it's like money buring a hole in my pocket ... I need to spend it.
  2. S

Cold Druid Help

Yeah... I need to pick up 4 points from the other trees to get me to the 3rd core in Nature's Protector. It'd have to come out of Dragonborn Drop 4th Tier True Power losing +2 Evo (2 pts) & Tier 3 Drac Knowledge (2 pts) All this to gain 30 PRR Don't think it's worth it.
  3. S

Cold Druid Help

Greetings Friends, I was wondering if y'all could look over my capped Dragonborn Cold Druid and give me some pointers on improvement. I run mostly solo and can sort of stumble my way through r1's. I've joined some r10 groups and fail misserably. I'm finding that even if the tank gets agro as...
  4. S

Ying's Reaper Bow

excellent point...thanks for your contributions
  5. S

Ying's Reaper Bow

Should I folllow your 1st life build & if so will it stand up in reapers?
  6. S

Ying's Reaper Bow

Ying... I wonder if you would be so kind and look over my poor attempt at your Reaper build. I don't own Tabaxi so I went with Wood Elf I don't have neraly the points you do in several areas and so I had to make do with what I have. My other thing was to level as a melee and respec at 32 but I...