Search results

1. F

I really miss the Evening star midwinter festival :(

I really miss the Eveningstar midwinter festival could we have it back please? I really enjoyed collecting the recipes and the timed race. Maybe a portal from the Hall of heroes could be added for all level ranges to participate could be added while the event is on?
  2. F

Bigby hands Idea?

A question for @Tonquin and the devs, could bigby hands be made to be positional for the use of training aids? I was thinking it could help someone who does not know where every trap in the game is so someone could place the marker next to the trap box at a safe distance if the box is on the...
  3. F

The worse lag I have ever seen on G'land.

Last night while raiding in Skeletons in the Closet myself and the rest of the raid party experienced probably the worst lag I have ever seen in this game. A raid member entered and was unable to get off their mounts for at least 5 mins while we cleared the runes, lag and tearful laughter didn't...
  4. F

Suggestion: Raid flagging

Please could the devs remove raid flagging? Give me a sigil or something, sell me that bag to store them in if you must... I will be that whale. Tr'ing should not mean you have to rush to flag for every raid every life and the chances are I will run the flagging quests anyway for the first-time...
  5. F

Extreme challenge quests ideas!

I have no idea if this could be done but I'd really like to have an extreme challenge quest with reaper points not being applied upon entering the quest. I think it would be a great way to remove the boundaries of the player base and would offer more of a challenge especially to those who have...
  6. F

Who is Tonquin? & what happened to Lynnabel?

As the title says who is Tonquin? & what happened to Lynnabel? The speculation is killing me! Is Tonquin Lynnabel? Either way, it's been great to see so many responses from Tonquin in the forums in such a short length of time, from a personal point of view it is very much appreciated. If...
  7. F

Cross-server grouping/mega-server, new and returning player retention.

I was wondering if there is a reason why SSG can't implement cross-server grouping or can't consider a mega-server? Sorry if the answer has been given in another post. There have been many threads about the divided player base whether that's the catch-up mechanisms for new and returning...
  8. F

Make Melee strong, pt Deux/ no poll, no nerfs

So the previous thread while it was a great idea to put ideas out there for improvement, turned into a goalpost-moving exercise/nerf that build, and some posts that did give good ideas were left by the wayside and buried in pages of texts that no dev is going to bother trawling through. So here...
  9. F

Storage space.

This is a question for the devs/ssg. Will storage solutions ever be addressed? I counted up the recently added items in update 61 to be around 210 items and there are still raid items and sentient items to be added yet. The problem most people have is they are on a tr train and as new classes...