Search results

1. Socratesbastardson

Visanti tree

That's my understanding. I haven't tested it, but there was a build by Tilomere on the old forum that used that enhancement to good effect, iirc.
  2. Socratesbastardson

Korthos Rap

Very nice! Gave me a much needed laugh. Thank you. +1
  3. Socratesbastardson

Hey Tonquin!

Continuing the theme of negative energy produced by players healing undead, next up is Draconic Incarnation, Shadow Dragon bloodline. Since you're working on the that destiny, perhaps you could look at the fact that the Breath Epic Strike and Epic Mantle both heal undead. They're very effective...
  4. Socratesbastardson

Hey Tonquin!

There's some inconsistency with Warlock auras as to whether they heal undead or not. I have an Abyssal Warlock in Enlightened Spirit. In some quests the negative portion of Eldricht Aura does not heal undead, but I noticed when I got to Amber Temple and The Enemy Within it does. I hadn't notice...
  5. Socratesbastardson

Hey Tonquin!

Something fairly minor: in the Twelve the farshifter, Norogorn Thaq, is incorrectly labeled on the in-game map. He sends players to the Grove, but when you hover over his icon on the map of the Twelve it says "Hall of Heroes - Eberron".
  6. Socratesbastardson

Hey Tonquin!

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but is it possible for Warlock Enlightened Spirit auras (Eldritch Aura, Aura of Courage) and imbues to remain on when you log out? It's tedious having to turn everything back on again when I log in, especially with a cooldown delay as you click...
  7. Socratesbastardson

A Night in Barovia - Musical Cover from Dungeons & Dragons Online

I vote for a longer rendition! Encore, maestro!
  8. Socratesbastardson

Haunt/Andy or whatever you know him as

I'll miss him terribly. Haunt was one of those people that made DDO such a great community. I've known him for years and have so many great memories because of him. Please pass on to his mother how much we all share in her loss. - Agamemnax and Mergatroyd on Khyber
  9. Socratesbastardson

A Night in Barovia - Musical Cover from Dungeons & Dragons Online

Thank you, outstanding work, not just on the video, but I loved guitar interpretation too!
  10. Socratesbastardson

Complete Cleric DA guide

Very nice, detailed write-up. Thank you!
  11. Socratesbastardson

U61 Patch 1 (Raid Patch Preview) Balance Refresh

There's a lot here to like. Ninja looks like what it should have been all along and I'm psyched to try it out. Just think, playing Ninja and not being embarrassed for doing so! I'll make one request. Does anyone actually take Crippling Strike? +3 Assassinate is worthy, but CS is just, well, so...
  12. Socratesbastardson

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

This looks terrific. Some really nice tweaks. I will echo a lot of players, though, that while adding a touch more to Harper is a nice thought, it's not particularly attractive. I loved the idea in the novels, and would love to see it made into a more robust and desirable tree. There's been lots...
  13. Socratesbastardson

U60 Preview 3: Machrotechnic

A suggestion for the Technique Drive: Flash Drive. For those who take this enhancement, whenever they use "taunt" or Intimidate, they light up with bright lights - multi-colored like Hypnotism? - so they have more flash. 👀
  14. Socratesbastardson

U60 Preview 3: Machrotechnic

I agree with Edrein that the t3 Mantle Improvement is ok, but could use some ''pizzaz''. Second, while I like a lot of what there is here, I was sad that Defender pets got no love. A nice solution would be something like what you do with Pale Hunter and Dark Hunter: piggy back pet improvements...
  15. Socratesbastardson

U60 Lamannia Preview 3: Expansion Pack Loot

That's an excellent way to frame things, SteelStar, but you may want to repeat it in other threads for people who may overlook this specific post. Hopefully encouraging that kind of mind set, instead of just responding to grumbling, will encourage greater player involvement, more creative input...
  16. Socratesbastardson

Spellsword and Bows

The main thing I have played with is max'ing out imbue dice and then using Shiradi mantle for the imbue multiplier and maybe CC, Primal Epic Strike (Shard Storm is a must for when foes get in too close), and Draconic to boost imbues even further. The EK imbue toggles don't work, but the imbue...
  17. Socratesbastardson

Iconic Bank Mule - 32 Point Tabaxi Trailblazer Sorc

I'm guessing that you rolled up a Razorclaw Shifter, not a Tabaxi Trailblazer?
  18. Socratesbastardson

The 8th Season of the Hardcore League begins May 17th!

That's partly right. The general rule is once you take Epic (level 20), all heroic quests are locked out (exception below). In the previous seasons the lockout applied even to heroic quests that are level 19 on normal. So despite the fact that a quest registers as level 21 on elite, you could...
  19. Socratesbastardson

Lag Poll

I wanted to vote for the psyops option because that's just worth voting for on the basis of the rule of cool, but respect for poll results won out ... this time. Lag has noticeably improved for me. The freezing people describe still occurs but was more common prior to the update, in my experience.