Search results

1. Visik

Introduce additional spellpower augment options for hybrids

That's the thing: Hybrid caster/melee builds already exist, from Arti to PM or EK to even Bards of many stripes. It SHOULD be possible to gear them for both.
  2. Visik

Past life suggestion

The justifications they've given for why only stats from creation, tomes, and levelup count have all been about persistence: the fact that you can't lose them by, for example, lesser reincarnating. That same justification covers racial past life stat bonuses. Idk about game balance or...
  3. Visik

Banking Experience via Gem

Why would they let you earn XP at Epic quest values to use after TR? That's nonsense. Can't think of a single justification for this that isn't ridiculous, tbh. No. Bad idea.
  4. Visik

Introduce additional spellpower augment options for hybrids

It's not hard to add Spellpower to a melee build with a Ruby. What you CAN'T easily do is add Spell Lore, Insightful Spell Power and/or School DCs as well. So your part-time melee/part-time caster is a horrible caster because otherwise they're a horrible melee. There aren't enough gear slots...
  5. Visik

A change to damage type for Warlocks.

Umm.. Yes, half damage for anyone using any saving throw EXCEPT Reflex, because Reflex is the only save where mobs may ALSO have evasion and thus take NO damage on a successful save.
  6. Visik

It's nowhere near as simple as that. Picking a pact is a balancing act between the element, the pact spells, the saving throw (Yes, Fey's sonic has little that resists it, but those that make Reflex saves and have evasion take NO damage, which can be.. disturbing.), and probably other things...
  7. Visik

Suppress Mounts at Banks

There are a few places where mount suppression is odd, unexpected,.. disconcerting, even. The most obvious is among the Feywild chain 1 questgivers, but there are at least a couple of others that I don't recall atm.
  8. Visik

Key To Eveningstar Cooldown Reduction

If it's intended to make FR 'feel distant', it seems odd that a simple Teleport will take you back to Eberron from FR, but to get to FR requires an item with a 15 min cooldown, doesn't it?
  9. Visik

Suppress Mounts at Banks

Bankers are not inaccessible when you can't see them; they're still visible in your focus orb and you can click on them there. Next it would be vendors, then auctioneers, then pretty soon mounts would be suppressed everywhere.... And at that point, we're back to not having mounts, for many...
  10. Visik

I think you're misstating with the 'reduction 5/10/15 of energy type'; the statement, iirc, is that you bypass the first 5/10/15 resistance of that type. Which, if I'm not losing my mind, simply means that if the mob is immune, you do, at most 15 damage per hit to it. That's.. nonsense. At...
  11. Visik

I agree with the problem. I'm not... onboard?.. with the proposed solution. I propose an alternative. First a quick restatement of the problem: Warlock pact damage is fixed and unchangeable. Casters (even those who get bypasses) often have the option to take a 2nd element to use on...
  12. Visik

SSG Needs to Make the DDO Quest Chains More Story Driven

And you are full of it.
  13. Visik

Lol.. no. THis has nothing to do with theism. This is simple rules of discussion/debate. The onus rests firmly on the person who makes unsubstantiated claims.. i.e. you. Nice deflection attempt, though. Full marks for being full of BS and unable to support your claims with anything...
  14. Visik

DDO Models are Bad

Did I say anything about banning? I simply noted the vapid uselessness of every single thread you've created. (One had potential, but you managed to destroy that on your second comment.) And, ofc, the comparison to most OTHER threads in this forum, that actually contain suggestions of merit.
  15. Visik

SSG Needs to Make DDO Earned Content Persist

Lol. If you wanted it to remain 'your' thread, you should've kept it to yourself.
  16. Visik

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. YOU made the claim. Provide the evidence, or acknowledge that your claim is unsubstantiated opinion.
  17. Visik

*** does that have to do with this topic? Perhaps you should keep each of your drivel-posts to one topic, rather than smearing your opinions on everything across all of them. It seemed like you were doing so well, too.
  18. Visik

DDO Models are Bad

There are SO many things that are more important to the game, the players, the community... than changing the entire look and feel of the toons and mobs, that making the list would be.. Well, it would be this Suggestions Forum, tbh.. minus the OP's contributions, ofc.
  19. Visik

I don't particularly agree, but here you've actually made a valid suggestion, as distinct from your other postings designed solely to shape the game to your own personal biases and desires.
  20. Visik

So? So what? What 'a lot of gaming companies' have done is irrelevant. Have you any evidence whatsoever that it would attract more players? Because it really sounds like you like/want something and thus imagine everyone else must, too. Ever heard of projection/transference? You are not the...