Search results

1. L

Extend Gold Rolls for VIP

I missed two days of Gold Rolls....please extend for two days.
  2. L

Stalwart Defense not granting +25% HP

All other bonuses granted....but not HP
  3. L

Tencent Said to Have Dungeons & Dragons in Its Crosshairs

https://www.xfire.com/rumor-tencent-hasbro-dungeons-and-dragons-acquisition-gamechanger/?fbclid=IwAR31awcW6-i13E6FbdzZSJU4nf-uDOl1zJTTycniC1NV-seOucrum9rNIds Could this be a bad omen for DDO? Specifically see the comment where tencent would be looking for exclusive game development rights.
  4. L

Shan to Kor Part 2 mystery

In Shan to Kor part 2...near the beginning of the quest there is a lever that opens a gate up above. Inside that gate there are 3 Hobgoblins....nothing else. What is the point of that gated area? I've never seen a reason to go in there.
  5. L

10th Anniversary Token

I have several old characters that still have 10th anniversary tokens? The Djinn in House P is supposed to accept them, but wont. How can I redeem these?
  6. L

Hard Core - Daily Dice

Looks like the removed daily dice from Hard Core. Sneaky!!
  7. L

Cordovan...get these forums under control!!!!

These spam threads are making me not want to log in!
  8. L

Best Legendary 2 hander (Sword)????

Right now I am using Reflection of Black Razor with 8 filigree slots. I also have Dinosaur Bone Falchion with Meltscale and Meltfang upgrades (Still working on more upgrades). Are there any better 2 handers weapons I should be considering farming for?
  9. L

Faid of the Wild Hunt

https://www.youtube.com/@faidofthewildhunt/featured Curious who this guy is and how he can get these videos. He must a current or former developer. Either way, his videos are pretty interesting.
  10. L

Character Bank Space

What is the maximum amount of character bank space you can get. I just bought the superior coffer that would offer an additional 20 spaces. I have 120 now, but don't recall how many I had before. I feel like it should be more than 120, but I can't remember.