Search results

1. KozyBean

My birfday week celebration is here! Come win raffles 4 prizes i.e. DDO point codes + video games ALL WEEK LONG!

MY BIRTHDAY WEEK CELEBRATION IS HERE! I'll be announcing the fun events and hint at other surprises all week long! (at my afternoon stream today) (hint there will be raffles for prizes i.e. video games + DDO point codes, there will be a game/event involving Nic Cage, and more ALL WEEK LONG!)...
  2. KozyBean

New Bug/Glitch with Astral Traveler's Patron Coffer!

We're all enjoying the new coffer bug!
  3. KozyBean

DDOCast is back!

:love:
  4. KozyBean

DDO Server Announcement & Announcing the secrets SSG told me at PAX East Meetup Premiere!

LOLE b/c of reasons ;) Lmao ty for loving me irregardless of me being crazy XD ty for voting for me for DDO President!!! Every vote counts! Hi Longwu!!! I'm so sad we didn't get pics together and I didn't know you were leaving so I didn't get to give you a goodbye hug! I'm so sorry I thought you...
  5. KozyBean

DDO Server Announcement & Announcing the secrets SSG told me at PAX East Meetup Premiere!

🤜KozyBean's Twitch (KozyBeTwitchin') 🤛Streaming Most evenings: 9:30pm ET, Streaming Most mornings/afternoons: scheduled around medical appts/procedures (see Twitch Schedule) 🤠KozyBean's Youtube (KozyBeTubin')🤠
  6. KozyBean

DDO Server Longtime Downtime Unique Treat Especial Premiere! ~ Nothing Compares to You DDO <3

Another YT Vid will premiere tonight! 3/31/24! Stay Tuned! :love::geek:o_OKozyBean's Twitch (KozyBeTwitchin')o_O:geek::love: Most evenings: 9:30pm ET, Most mornings/afternoons: scheduled around medical appts/procedures (see Twitch Schedule) 👽:cool:KozyBean's Youtube (KozyBeTubin':cool::alien:
  7. KozyBean

When Voodusypce becomes DDO President

Hey Vooboo thanks SO much for your endorsement to vote for me for the DDO Presidential candidacy! Does this mean you are conceding your candidacy?
  8. KozyBean

High Lords will host Dryad and Hunt teaching raids on Saturday, January 20 at 1pm ET

Does this include letting in a bean who is level 27? Asking for a friend. :cool:
  9. KozyBean

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Is there a list of quests that ppl have done in servers and checked all the optionals?
  10. KozyBean

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

and there has to be a list for each server right? like one thing might be done on Argo that might not be done on Sarlona right?
  11. KozyBean

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Is there a google doc that lists all of the quests that have been exhausted or tried?
  12. KozyBean

Announcing 10th Annual Halloween Party - Trivia, Costume Contest, Trick or Treating

Hi I'm new here! I just wanted everyone to know I'm going to win all these competitions. Warmest regards, KB
  13. KozyBean

Longstanding raid issues I'd love to see addressed by the devs

I comment in support of this! Take my signature!!!! Go Axeldaddy!
  14. KozyBean

Mystery event tonight at 7pm EST 9/20/23

I'll give you a hint. The server ends in either: nia, ber, nis, ssen, ith, ien, ona, and it does not end in ayfinder
  15. KozyBean

Mystery event tonight at 7pm EST 9/20/23

I'm doing a mystery surprise event tonight, 9/20/23 Wed. @ 7pm EST. You'll know nothing till u get here then I'll explain everything. And no, this is not just a regular stream and with only one DDO streamer involved. Come find out what it's all about, unless the suspense literally kills u that...
  16. KozyBean

DDO Streamers Jackbox Party Packs Stream Event!

I'm hosting a DDO Streamers Jackbox games stream tonight 9/16/23 @ 9:00pm EST. Come watch our collaboration which should be fun, funny, and the very first stream of its kind! Featuring some streamers like Arcanaverse (The streamer formerly known as Tom Capor), Axelalexk, TavernTails (the...
  17. KozyBean

Mahalo Live Stream 9/1/2023 - Maui Food Bank

I've also been joining up with Glass_Jaws and Nomaddog and doing charity streams for Maui using that same link above. I'll be doing a Maui Charity Stream once a week till the end of August. Updates about dates and times in my Discord Server https://discord.com/invite/kyMyNS2Jfn (I am also doing...