Search results

1. L

Connection Problems

My client logs in just fine, but my fiance's (right next to mine, same network and everything) fails to connect twenty times, then gives a "Connection failed: Client timed out the connection" error. Anyone else experiencing this?
  2. L

Screen Shot of the Week?

Did they stop doing them? I got an awesome screen shot right before I died lol
  3. L

Cosmetic Help

I suck at searching through cosmetics, and my better half wants an eye patch cosmetic, with a tricorn if possible. Anyone know of such a helm/goggle cosmetic?
  4. L

Artifact Sets

For the next few updates at least, can we please move away from the Armor/Helm/Cloak sets? I understand not wanting players to be able to use multiple powerful sets at once, but it feels lame when every set requires the same three slots. Making them all use 1 slot in common, sure...
  5. L

10K Favor

With 8K now possible (mind you, with most raids done on elite) we're easing gradually closer to 10K. I suspect within three years we will be able to hit that mark. I know for most people it falls into the category of "way too early to think about", but as a favor junkie, I look at it as the...
  6. L

Important if Obscure question...

I have a piece of cannith crafted level 32 gear that I made as part of my end game gear set. I applied a reaper bonus to it. If I disjunct the item, will the reaper buff remain? Or am I better off scrapping it for 5 reaper fragments?
  7. L

Escaping Steam

My girlfriend is currently playing the steam version of DDO, but wants to stop having to go through steam every time she uses the store. If she installs the normal game client, can she use the account she has been playing on? I never used the steam version, so I'm not familiar.
  8. L

Youtuber Review & Thoughts

One of my favorite you tube content creators, Josh Strife Hays, did a review of DDO! To the devs, I *highly* suggest watching it in its entirety. For those who do not have the attention span (or time) for a 45 minute video, the TLDW is "Great game, needs some serious new player support."...