Search results

1. Kaish'Talan

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

They said there will be a new list of gifts for future years
  2. Kaish'Talan

Few Issues

Great Summoning did not applied to my hireling healer, but did applied to my summoned monster.
  3. Kaish'Talan

DDO Store Unavailable

Same for me. Both my accounts are missing points gained during the time the store was down.
  4. Kaish'Talan

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Hi, I have 2 questions : 1. Shadowdancer : Is it possible to have different icons for T5 Shadow Mastery and T5 Shadow Expulsion? It is confusing to have them share the exact same icon. 2. Magus of the Eclipse : Are you changing or removing Great Summoner and replacing it with a new Grand...
  5. Kaish'Talan

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin! Do you think it could be possible, someday, to be able to share Guild Renown we get in chest with party members? Once a guild reach lvl 200, there is no need for guild renown and it would make sens to share the glory with the rest of the group. Plus, it would make a use for the...
  6. Kaish'Talan

Hey Tonquin!

Hello, Is it just me or Bleed the Weak (imbue) from the Dark Hunter tree does not seem to do anything at all. I dont see any 'bleed' icon in the damage output and my combat log only say : 'You hit Stormsworn Pyromancer with bleed the weak' But nothing else.. no damage.. no nothing. Thank you
  7. Kaish'Talan

Game Down?

I have the same issue. Failed to connect to the server
  8. Kaish'Talan

Store Sales: August 3rd - 10th

Thank you Cordovan for the precision. It seem that the code are case sensitive. I was writing ddo30 while you need to enter DDO30. With that said, I bought the Character bank Upgrade 3 on my sorc, and I got nothing. I have the Coffer upgrade that gave me more space and the Vecna so I had 120 to...
  9. Kaish'Talan

Store Sales: August 3rd - 10th

How can we use the DDO30 promotion? Redeem code does not work and when I try to buy something, there was no place to enter the code. I am lost
  10. Kaish'Talan

Downtime Notice: Friday, July 28th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

For me, the loudest place, is on the deck of my airship. The sound is terribly loud.
  11. Kaish'Talan

Change to Dungeon Alert

Why not have monsters loose agro after a while or when they no longer loose line of sight? There is nothing more annoying then have a monster run to you and know exactly where you are even if hidden, with no line of sight and a few room away from him... That cause lag and it is not very realistic.
  12. Kaish'Talan

Cannot Epic Reincarnate

Good point, but no. My alignment is True Neutral. The problem seem deeper. Its like if at the end of the reincarnation process, the system no longer see my VIP and think Im F2P. (cause it ask me to buy my access). Of course, now days Half-Elf and Warlock are available to everyone... It is...
  13. Kaish'Talan

Cannot Epic Reincarnate

Hi, I tried to do an Epic Reincarnation. The process fails at the end. Cannot create the character or something like that at the very end. If i try to go back in the process, I no longer have the Create button. It now says that I need to buy the class pr race... I dont know. Im VIP. I have...
  14. Kaish'Talan

DDO Store Sales: May 18th - 25th

I did not see it either in the Staff Tracker or in the Promotions... maybe it is meant to be a secret!