Search results

1. K

Falconry Trance??

Now that strength is getting a trance for 13 ap isn't it about time to condense the wisdom to hit and damage to t2 and bump the wisdom trance down to tier 3 so that every stat can get a trance for 13 ap? Please don't leave falconry as a red headed step child.
  2. K

Accessibility option to turn off the event graphics in public spaces please

Please all that purple and red and stuff from the event is going to give me or someone a seizure. Is there a graphics option to turn it off?
  3. K

To other Vecna Unleashed Holdouts

What addition to the most recent expansion would make you purchase it today? For me if they would add insightful stat augments to the loot drops at levels 18 (+4) and 32 (+6). I need more flexibility in gearing due to recent loot design. I look at the basic quest loot and raid loot and go...
  4. K

Attacks left out of the % damage update

So far I looks like Aimed Shot from Deepwood Stalker was left out of the % damage update. 20/30% would put it in line with the updated AA active attacks. Also Manyshot did not get any % damage as well it should be at least 10% or 20% to be in line with similar attacks. Feel free to post any...