Search results

1. FireEater

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I sure can't wait for the 10% weapon damage ward month. Let's go bathe in oozes.
  2. FireEater

Bank broken after last update.

Yes and that is a problem is it not? One day the bank fix will be completed.
  3. FireEater

Dwarves not proficient with Dwarven War Axe

When you say it shows up under racial feats... that's not on your character sheet then right? Or were you just refering to the wiki?
  4. FireEater

Dwarves not proficient with Dwarven War Axe

What is your source of proficiency?
  5. FireEater

salt marsh heroic slayer

I am more impressed that someone ran heroic Saltmarsh slayers.
  6. FireEater

Perma flag CITW raid

probably a good idea to give a sigil or something after flagging once. Hell, that barely worked for Titan raid. But worth a shot.
  7. FireEater

Video settings seem to be locked now

If you plug in Reshade it will automatically load in your settings when you start so no need to keep diddling the brightness/contrast/gamma, whatever it is you're needing to do. Set it and forget it. For instance here I've only tweaked Gamma and Exposure just a little and that works for me.
  8. FireEater

Killed the boss and the quest became uncompleteable. (Start with Rest For The Night)

It breaks the script if you shoot him across the river before you cross and don't activate the script that is initiated once you are approaching.
  9. FireEater

How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

3. Sold one, used one, am sitting on the last one.
  10. FireEater

Video settings seem to be locked now

Can also use Reshade
  11. FireEater

Devs Broke Tumble..

The experiment experience continues.
  12. FireEater

Devs Broke Tumble..

It was experimental. The experiment was completed.
  13. FireEater

After Quest Lag

I thought that was Quest Complete end chest loot generation. First identified years ago during still famous Shroud Chests lag upon each phase completion.
  14. FireEater

You can farm out 290 SXP in minutes easy. There. There's your month reward.
  15. FireEater

Get rid of the 300 Sentient XP gem. I don't want to risk accidentally selecting it.
  16. FireEater

Today is April 10, not April 1. Someone didn't notice the "0"?
  17. FireEater

DDO Server Longtime Downtime Unique Treat Especial Premiere! ~ Nothing Compares to You DDO <3

Quite brazen to post footage of a Reddit comments section! :cool:
  18. FireEater

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Someone in the Northern New Jersey area should go to the data center and report from outside with a live action video news team. And post it here. Because some of y'all are so obsessed with this, would that even help?
  19. FireEater

What statement are you looking for? Go to the data center in northern New Jersey and report from the spot. Live, local, late-breaking.
  20. FireEater

Easter Bunny blood sacrifice