Search results

1. Daemos

What's your favourite quest?

Not a joke: Acute Delirium - Love the story line, the humor, the Rick Flair - like god Chronoscope
  2. Daemos

Permagrant Eschew Materials Item

Core 3 Draconic ED? Makes "some" more sense on a caster. But I agree with the majority, and having to wait until level 23 to open 9 slots for DDO/Turbine/SSG pettiness is a bit silly. I am sure they won't change it though, that would be a POSITIVE move... Yet still I play...
  3. Daemos

Help finishing ZEHNPAI'S Acid Warlock build. Lost in modern EPIC options...

Thanks much to both of you. I do appreciate you taking your time to do this.
  4. Daemos

Help finishing ZEHNPAI'S Acid Warlock build. Lost in modern EPIC options...

OK, I am TRYING....but just don't know Epic at all. Zehnpai's build was an awesome help to me, but it does not contain Epic information: https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/493271-Zehnpai-s-Acid-Warlock-Friendly I have just arrived at level 30 and have been using mostly Primal...
  5. Daemos

My birfday week celebration is here! Come win raffles 4 prizes i.e. DDO point codes + video games ALL WEEK LONG!

Best wishes on your birthday. Have fun.....but not too much fun!
  6. Daemos

So This Xpack Giveaway Bug, Does It Alter the Year of the Dragon Calendar Schedule or Are We Shafted a Week of Opportunity to Claim Our Xpack?

If I have a 3 week trip, I would have a computer that has DDO on it... ...I'm sick....I need help....I know.... (My wife and I were rolling daily dice on a German/Austrian/Hungary Donau cruise, lol)
  7. Daemos

Sales: April 25th - May 2nd

You win DDO... TY so much for this.
  8. Daemos

Service Disruption: Tuesday, April 23rd

Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in?.... -sorry
  9. Daemos

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Sooooooo, about 600 or so posts upriver, I talked about what I did rather than play DDO. I forgot to mention that I started something out of boredom that I never did before. It was finished today and tastes quite good. For a 2 1/2 day requirement of sit-around-and-do-nothing on the counter, not bad:
  10. Daemos

A 9 minute interlude for your mental health:
  11. Daemos

OMG, can we please get back to talking about Hamsters and ChatGPT stories?!?
  12. Daemos

What do you do when the game is down?

Play/Watch the OLD old Game of Life: https://playgameoflife.com/
  13. Daemos

Real life merchandise

......like..........Bath Water?!? NTY
  14. Daemos

OK, rather than play DDO, I: -rode my bicycle to the UPS store, beach, and the pharmacy -changed the broken trunk struts on my car so that I don't get bonked on the head anymore -thought about helping my wife spread mulch (until I decided that it was a crappy job to do.......) Sooooooo, not a...
  15. Daemos

I don't play on PERMADEATH servers.....
  16. Daemos

Ehem....
  17. Daemos

From ChatGPT: You write two paragraph story about gold and bears ChatGPT: In the depths of the dense forest, a tale of gold and bears unfolded. It began when a group of intrepid adventurers stumbled upon an ancient map etched with cryptic symbols leading to a fabled treasure trove hidden...
  18. Daemos

Servers just go down ?

WOW, gave me goosebumps as it brought me back to my youth in the 80's (The Smiths). One of my favorite songs. Thank you for that
  19. Daemos

Servers just go down ?

I know....TWO Rs in Dorris, but...