Search results

1. The Narc

Did monthly VIP points also get shutdown with the event dragon?

on my one VIP account I usually receive my 500 monthly DDO points on the 27th of each month. I have received my March points but none have come thru for April. This can be checked in your transaction history in the ddo store in game, everyone else should be keeping an eye on this as this is...
  2. The Narc

Extreme Mortal Voyage Permadeath Raiding

We added to our raid running today besides the usually classic raids typically run in Permadeath(chronoscope, tempest spine, zawabi’s revenga), tonight we hit heroic VOD at level 17 with a short man group flawlessly. If you are looking for a challenging group orientated, friendly and fun bunch...
  3. The Narc

Obviously loot drops are borked!!

Over the last week and a half(enough time for my ransack to reset), i have run trial by fire and maze of madness on elite(speed runs) to try and pull the jewelled cloak elite level 14 version. That is a total of 36 chest pulls 9 on each quest and then after the week ransack reset another 9 of...
  4. The Narc

Its been trending like leroy jenkins

Today in dice dice baby it finally started to trend hard. What happened to your toon i asked, and the person reaponded, “i rimstrommed while fighting the magma brute”, I laughed so hard. I responded no worries bud i lost my 6400 favor guy last hardcore when I rimstrommed into the underwater...
  5. The Narc

Who would like to see the devs change tomb of the tormented

Please post your vote This quest has become tiring for some players since the changes to the spells that reached thru the floor and the gradual power creep of mobs including the worgs and enemy rats under the floor. Hoping the community will rally up to show the devs the amount of impact they...
  6. The Narc

How to make an easily codeable cosmetic closet

Step one cosmetic closet tab (similar to companion or stable tab), have a sort button that offers a narrowed selection based on cosmetic slot(ie. hat, armor, cloak) Step two when tab is open have a feed slot where base cosmetics can be placed(no glamoured cosmetics can be placed into this...
  7. The Narc

Devs, please change all metamagic no cost sla/abilities to benonly single target spells!!

Please make this change so we dont have OP casters the room clear with little to no cost of spell points. Most of those casters are even soloing while multiboxing with a bardbot so spell points never become even a remote issue and damage is room annihilating.
  8. The Narc

Hardcore 8 special monster confirmed

Rumor has it there will be a special new monster this season. Dragons, the size/power of the dragon will be quest level driven and best of all they will be completely immune to all forms of crowd control, squishie toons beware of the incoming and spammed AOE attacks. The legendary versions are...