Search results

1. Kathwynn

These guys really enjoyed the game..

2. Kathwynn

Artificer build

About to TR a toon. Half elf rouge. Looking at doing artificer as his next class. Only problem is that I have not played a toon as an artificer in a lot of years. Would like a good suggestions for a pure artificer h/elf build. Thank you. Edit. this build is for a small party. Mainly my wife and...
  3. Kathwynn

An Idea for new players starting out in the game.

This idea may not fly at all. But I think it is a good suggestion all the same. A new player, as in never played the game before, needs to know a lot. But some of the basics should be shown. How to inscribe a spell (for casters that need to know this.) or how to tumble or dodge. The grotto...
  4. Kathwynn

thank you, Devs

Thank you for stopping this out right scummery. Our guild had a new player innocently buying some rusty keys without realizing that meant they were unusable. By the way when can share or give DDO points and AS to someone else? For those that indulged in this greed. Shame on you. Again a big...
  5. Kathwynn

What did they break this time?

I am getting an update error has occurred message.. Seriously? Something broke again??
  6. Kathwynn

Question on lifesealed

Is lifesealed better, not as good, or worse than deathblock?
  7. Kathwynn

Lag

My wife and I are experiencing lag in a large way. I have hard lined my computer to the router. She is on wifi. Yet, we both still have lag. Not as bad as before, but still very present. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
  8. Kathwynn

Is the game down?

My wife and I were in the game when we su8ddenly couldn't move. We exited the game and now can not get back in. Are the worlds down?
  9. Kathwynn

Where do I look?

I have all the expansions. But not sure which level that I have. Where do I look to find out. I checked my account, but it does not list them.
  10. Kathwynn

Question on enhancements

I am sure this question has been asked before. But I could not find it anywhere. My question is, does the awareness enhancement in the rouge mechanic tree stack withe awareness enhancement in the harper tree and/or the half elf racial tree?