Search results

1. Wanfanel

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

Unity is developed using C++, but for coding, it employs C#. DDO/LOTRO employs the engine from Asheron's Call, a game from 1999. In online games, it's possible to have the client on a different engine than the host, but that won't necessarily resolve any issues with the host. While it may seem...
  2. Wanfanel

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

The teleporter is still there, just you needed navigate with arrows key, window is does not fit all options
  3. Wanfanel

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 10th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Sadly No Fix for double rest trigger spells two times and Shiradi Champion, Audience with Queen count as harmful spell and get absorbed by spell absorption (two times because previous bug stack in this)
  4. Wanfanel

Audience with the Queen vs Spell absorption

I checked heroes' feast spell. is not affecting absorption but look like is trigger two times at rest too : (Combat): You make a Use Magic Device skill check. You roll a 18 (+49): success! (Combat): You are affected by your heroes' feast (pending). (Combat): The next time you use a rest...
  5. Wanfanel

"Mantle of the Worldshaper" recharge 1 peer day (maximum 5 charges), "The Two-Headed Platinum Piece" recharge 10 peer day (maximum 50 charges)
  6. Wanfanel

I hope this will help you
  7. Wanfanel

(Combat): You are affected by something's audience with the queen: vital. (Combat): +10 Positive, Negative, and Repair Healing Amplification (Combat): You are hit by something's audience with the queen. (Combat): Audience with the Queen (Combat): You are affected by something's audience...
  8. Wanfanel

when start with 0 charges: The Two-Headed Platinum Piece 0 None 10 Doble 18 None 26 None 34 None
  9. Wanfanel

The Two-Headed Platinum Piece Buff 50 None 50 None 50 None 50 None 50 None
  10. Wanfanel

Rest Mantle of the Worldshaper Buff 0 5 None 1 4 None 2 3 None 3 2 None 4 1 None 5 1 Saves 6 1 Power 7 1 Physicial Endurance 8 1 Magical Endurance 9 1 Physicial Endurance 10 1 Power 11 1 Vital 12 1 Efficacy 13 1 Magical Endurance 14 1 Saves 15 1 Magical Endurance...
  11. Wanfanel

when serwer go up I will check which buffs will pass, most noticeable is on item like "Mantle of the Worldshaper" where you only get one charge peer rest
  12. Wanfanel

It's a little irritating that some buffs from "Audience with the Queen" are absorbed by spell absorption items and lose charges upon rest.
  13. Wanfanel

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I did it to with no "bypassed the Patch Server". all word closed but you can see your characters list in transfer wizard ;-)
  14. Wanfanel

Tumble GUI hide only when is full charged

I like know my Tumble is still charging while fighting monsters etc.
  15. Wanfanel

After last patch the game performance is degraded with low FPS

I think game start work in background mode, like you alt tab game, i have 4Ghz and 3060 RTX 12 GB VRAM, 16GB RAM... and when bug appears im capped to 25fps, even i try set all to lowest setting and i is not change in fps
  16. Wanfanel

Gameplay Music,

I was played DDO live and Twitch block my Audio, Now I needed Know if I Needed mute Music for streams. Sorrowdusk isle Music or background is "Ascension by Ishq" they what Youtube says ... Can I get confirmation i can use video with original DDO sounds and music?
  17. Wanfanel

Hireling GUI fix

If we right-click on a hireling, we gain access to the "Customize AI" options, and a window named "Customize Orders" opens. The issue arises when you reopen this window; none of the checkboxes load the current status. I believe this is a simple one-minute bug fix—just load the values when...